I know how you dudes loved that *##@ movie The Hangover...

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

this movie was trash city. almost as bad as terminator which was absolutely super trash.

Terminator was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It had it's moments but I was very disappointed. So many missed opportunities for jokes, I'd be sitting there waiting for them to make a joke and thescene would come to an abrupt end.

It was funny but not a classic that I will remember, a movie that is guaranteed to be funny is the adam sandler movie "Funny People" saw a screeningfor it and I have never laugh so much in a while. Will definitely be one of the best movies of the year.

I personally loved The Hangover, one of my favorite comedies (and I'm a huge fan of Superbad, Step Brothers, 40 Year Old Virgin, etc).

The shirt, I would actually wear it
grin.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Movie was funny but damn i dont get how people seen it multiple times[/color]

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

This movie was classic. You guys must be the dudes that go into a comedy with a straight face fighting not to laugh so you could be the cool guy that thought the movie wasn't funny.
Exactly what I was thinking

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

lol at this many ppl not liking the movie.

i guess the 20+ thread and $183 million made so far made me think everyone liked it.
the director of old school made this movie. dont see how you dont like this movie.

i thought it was funny as hell.
QFT

I can't name one funnier.

To each his own I guess.

i dont know what's worse:

this shirt, those sneaker shirts with half naked women, or don imus-inspired shirts?

id be willing to bet a nice shiny dollar that most of the people that didnt like the movie cant relate to it

i could be wrong, maybe youve been out of the state you live in, sure, but most people on here need to get out more, thats a fact

Back
Top Bottom