I know how you dudes loved that *##@ movie The Hangover...

It was funny but it doesn't have the same replayability as Superbad

Asking for your money back because you didn't like a movie is one of the douchiest things a person can do. Almost like eating a meal at a restaurant andthen asking for a refund. Classless.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

n47365968371_8633.jpg

no no, no es funny...

I didn't like it. It was boring, aside from the Leslie guy I didn't smirk once.

I was falling asleep the whole time. It was too forced with no excecution, male nudity was there as I expected it to be. So predictable. Got my money back afterward.
How people are touting this movie as a classic, better than SB or Old School is beyond me. It was terrible. Some people are even putting it up there with Dumb and Dumber, tell me how dumb is that?

This thread isn't for that though -- i've already made this statement in the other thread. I just saw the shirt which I thought was clever, and decided to share.
QFT
I felt EXACTLY the same way when I watched it

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

The Dan Band singing "Candy Shop">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your existence

laugh.gif

people truly do get hurt when others have opposing views. You posting from Tehran?

i had a stoneface throughout almost all of the film.. i was hyped to see it after people tried saying it was better than Step Brothers and Old School
roll.gif

I didn't like it. It was boring, aside from the Leslie guy I didn't smirk once.

I was falling asleep the whole time. It was too forced with no excecution, male nudity was there as I expected it to be. So predictable. Got my money back afterward.
How people are touting this movie as a classic, better than SB or Old School is beyond me. It was terrible. Some people are even putting it up there with Dumb and Dumber, tell me how dumb is that?

This thread isn't for that though -- i've already made this statement in the other thread. I just saw the shirt which I thought was clever, and decided to share.

I've been telling people the same thing and they look at me like I have two heads on, everything was so predictable and forced it wasn't as funny as itcould have been.

it made me chuckle...a laugh or two here and there nothing crazy... the t-shirt ..cmon

You can get your money back after watching a movie in the theater???

I dont know who's more rediculous ... The consumer who actually goes and asks for money back after a film... or a business that would actually allow thatsort of nonsense.

If it was my theater and someone asked for money back after a movie because they didnt laugh... id give them the
indifferent.gif

I loved the Movie. While I was watching it, it made me want to go to Vegas. So I did. Luckily Vegas is only a couple hours away from where I live. Went downfor a couple of days and came back with some full pockets...

I just saw Hangover today and it was absolutely *$#@$+% hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. It's on par with, if not better than, Superbad, 40-Year-Old Virgin, etc....

Back
Top Bottom