I know im not the only one that always meets a chick and they be trying to hubb you

No wifing in the club.

but yo, I feel like alot of these recent girls a dude been chillen with always wanna take it further...

smh %%+ annoys me sometimes.. i be feeling I never meet jumps..

i know im not the only one.. i think its the looks
tongue.gif

Fresh thats real talk man, I am 24, and i am at the age where every chick is trying to get married and start a family. You cant even go on a date anymore, without a chick talking about a future together. I am with you on that homie

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

No wifing in the club.

but yo, I feel like alot of these recent girls a dude been chillen with always wanna take it further...

tongue.gif

Stop blaming all the chicks and look at the common denominator.
You treat em like u wanna wife em so al they do is reciprocate those feelings to you. If you want her to be a jump off then treat her like one

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Fresh thats real talk man, I am 24, and i am at the age where every chick is trying to get married and start a family. You cant even go on a date anymore, without a chick talking about a future together. I am with you on that homie

i feel u bro.. they always talking about marraige, family same exact i.s.h. its driving me crazy...

self esteem boost in disguise?
Naw homie.. its just that i was felt like, i kno people can prolly relate..

laugh.gif
@ "hubb you"
roll.gif

None of that
you already know

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Well you're spitting the "hubb me" type of game.

lol naw, i dont be gassin these girls heads up, i be like naw im not looking for that right now, or something around that.. 

I aint no simp 

roll.gif

I know what you're talking about bro, I'm only 16 and I'm still in HS and these broads are already talking about dying old together with grandchildren.
man get that out of my face.
imager.php

My x was trying to talk about how are kids would looks and stuff, when she got a new bf they were engaged in the first 2 weeks and written out their wedding plans.

Originally Posted by BlackedOutNights

No wifing in the club.

tongue.gif

You treat em like u wanna wife em so al they do is reciprocate those feelings to you. If you want her to be a jump off then treat her like one

Originally Posted by Meangene4

jhobson5 wrote:

smh 24 years old is still a kid. Women trying to hubb dudes to young and wonder why when they 35 and got a few kids and divorce no dude wants them anymore talking about back in my day I was Da Bomb.
QFT....Thank You. I have friends that are my age, and some are younger that are married. I just dont get it. Its my 20s the time for me to do dumb stuff and be a kid with income. That's just me. My favorite example is my a friend of mine who is 24, has 3 kids (2 by the same girl), and is married. But he is still trying to be a full time rapper.

No wifing in the club.

tongue.gif

whoa whoa, who siad i was treating them like wife material?, i treat jump like they are suppose to be treated, and whenever a bad joint ask me something like that, i be real with them..

i tell em from the jump, and they still feel this way..

I feel you 100% Fresh. I don't know if it's because I got a lot of going on for myself or what but these broads out here stay trying to wife me when I just wanna one night em
smh.gif
I think its cause I have a nice guy reputation. So when I smash the chick and start giving them the cold shoulder or treating them like the jumpoff they are they act all surprised cause they thought they scooped a nice guy who was gonna save them and wife it...WRONG!!! The audacity of some of these jumps
smh.gif
Throwing the box at any slick talking jerk and then trying to wife the good guys, kick rock I say!

No wifing in the club.

tongue.gif

whoa whoa, who siad i was treating them like wife material?, i treat jump like they are suppose to be treated, and whenever a bad joint ask me something like that, i be real with them..

i tell em from the jump, and they still feel this way..

Either u live in an alt universe where its always opposite day or ur lying to urself.
eyes.gif

Man don't take it for granted, all I meet are chicks that want to smash and dash. Im 24 and I want to settle down and start a family.

Spoiler [+]
Sike! Find one of them loose chicks in the club and take advantage of her

my worst experience: went to a party once, didn't stay long at all (had other commitments), but as i was leaving i made eye contact with some girl.

next morning, she adds me on FB, i read her status updates saying "i just met the greatest guy ever" and "i'm in love with ross"

i'm like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wth, i didn't even talk to this girl! needless to say, i gtho.

You got to catch them when they have that look in their eye's like that just found their hero.

Back
Top Bottom