I know im not the only one that always meets a chick and they be trying to hubb you

shorty hit me with the "I dont wanna have sex with you because if I do, I'm gonna go crazy and i have to worry about school." Meanwhile she wasnt even IN school.

laugh.gif

smh.gif
 sickening, disturbing, and actually sometimes offensive when they play them type of games. Like what is driving you to believe that I am taking everything you say for face value? You really think I'm not gonna do a background check on you or haven't already??
I cant even trust you so what's the point?

Exactly. I wouldn't want to trust a girl again if she were to lie to me or withhold something as vital as having another dude but try and pass it off as nothing serious. When is it EVER "nothing serious" or "wasnt going anywhere" from a girls stand point?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

my worst experience: went to a party once, didn't stay long at all (had other commitments), but as i was leaving i made eye contact with some girl.

next morning, she adds me on FB, i read her status updates saying "i just met the greatest guy ever" and "i'm in love with ross"

i'm like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wth, i didn't even talk to this girl! needless to say, i gtho.

hit her with that southside look like 
Prince++is+hot.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

my worst experience: went to a party once, didn't stay long at all (had other commitments), but as i was leaving i made eye contact with some girl.

next morning, she adds me on FB, i read her status updates saying "i just met the greatest guy ever" and "i'm in love with ross"

i'm like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wth, i didn't even talk to this girl! needless to say, i gtho.

hit her with that southside look like 
Prince++is+hot.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Happens with every chick I mess with, never fails...even if you let them know the business before anything goes down

i say it's because they are trying to cash out when they are still attractive. A lot of chicks are not as pretty as they once were, past 25 years old.

YEP. One in particular I know hit a point where I saw how...unattractive she's going to become. She's since bounced back strong but I've already seen the disaster to come.

shorty hit me with the "I dont wanna havesex with you because if I do, I'm gonna go crazy and i have to worryabout school." Meanwhile she wasnt even IN school.

laugh.gif

smh.gif
 sickening,disturbing, and actually sometimes offensive when they play them typeof games. Like what is driving you to believe that I am takingeverything you say for face value? You really think I'm not gonna do abackground check on you or haven't already??
I cant even trust you so what's the point?

Exactly. I wouldn't want to trust a girl again if she were to lie tome or withhold something as vital as having another dude but try andpass it off as nothing serious. When is it EVER "nothing serious" or"wasnt going anywhere" from a girls stand point?

*Shyne voice* What the f---, she think I'm stupid? But my pimp blood is deep and rooted*Shyne voice*

What i took it as is, she prolly got knocked off a couple of times and dude aint wanna wife her.....she always has FB posts like What's not to love about me? blah blah.....I'm like....just keep it 100 with me...that's all I ask...I'm not the jealous type...partly because there's ALWAYS a badder broad out there. I dont take NOTHING at face value...

my moms stays talking about "marriage"...I'm like the girls of today...you gotta THOROUGHLY examine their background and where they're coming from. I call it arm chair psychology where you just pick their brains. EVERYONE who met shorty thinks she's a ++*%..turned out at the party she was trying to talk to my brother and best friend..and they told me to look out for her but i aint make a big deal because i wasnt trying to wife.......@@+ is wild.

this is why after i dance with a guy for about 30 seconds i just stop and walk away, even if i don't want to.

yall are crazy
if a girl compliments you she is only doing it to get them in return
eyes.gif

if she talks to you first she's a JO, if she hangs around even if you're the one who called her over she's trying to hub you if she sticks around "too long" .if she suggests going on a date she's a gold digger if she asks to come over or for you to hang out, she really just wants you to whip it out and ignore her texts from now on.
if she plays hard to get she's dismissed like yesterday's trash.
and God, don't let her be black.
the ladies just can't win...
laugh.gif

RIGHT TIME, RIGHT WORDS, RIGHT MOOD, RIGHT PERSON. That's it. It's the difference between a "good girls" first time getting smashed on a first date and a %*+% feeling she want's you to marry her. Women are very simple it's just knowing where they are mentality wise in the moment that's difficult. The same girl that hated you one month will be attracted to you on another day. TIMING IS EVEYTHING!

RIGHT TIME, RIGHT WORDS, RIGHT MOOD, RIGHT PERSON. That's it. It's the difference between a "good girls" first time getting smashed on a first date and a #%%+ feeling she want's you to marry her. Women are very simple it's just knowing where they are mentality wise in the moment that's difficult. The same girl that hated you one month will be attracted to you on another day. TIMING IS EVEYTHING!

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i say it's because they are trying to cash out when they are stillattractive. A lot of chicks are not as pretty as they once were, past25 years old.

Bingo.

And as far as it getting better when you get older, i personally think it's related to your personal drive. I really think that it's harder for women to keep their stock up as they get older, but that's just me.

A lotta these chicks are really in love with the idea of being in love and just want to feel accepted....I'd rather not be bothered with that.

QFT. More people should understand this.

I dont understand it....they wanna be independent and show you that they dont need you...but then they WANT you to wife them. It's either or.

why cant she want you but not need you?

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

men are just as guilty.

& i'll leave it @ that.

QFT

Originally Posted by raptors29

i say it's because they are trying to cash out when they are stillattractive. A lot of chicks are not as pretty as they once were, past25 years old.

Bingo.

And as far as it getting better when you get older, i personally think it's related to your personal drive. I really think that it's harder for women to keep their stock up as they get older, but that's just me.

A lotta these chicks are really in love with the idea of being in love and just want to feel accepted....I'd rather not be bothered with that.
QFT. More people should understand this.

My point is....explain what it is.

I'm not the one fiending for a "relationship". A lot of times they want you to "earn" their affection when they like you even more. I'm not with it.

Like when I date a chick and she's telling me all this stuff sometimes, I'm like "Where do I fit in this puzzle?" It's like they got this soap opera written out in their heads...and no matter their past I'ma just gonna settle down and wife em.

Naw.

so well said i had to quote you on facebook
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I dont understand it....they wanna be independent and show you that they dont need you...but then they WANT you to wife them. It's either or.
confused01.gif
hmmm..

I ain't even gon front... all my prospects be "baby" and "boo" from time to time. I'm emotionally needy at some point of every day, but not ALL THE TIME. I do it to myself man
smh.gif
. I'm inconsistent with how I run my demo. For example, shorty in my avy was "baby this and that" for 3 weeks or so... now I can't get her to relax. I do it to myself man
smh.gif

My point is....explain what it is.

I'm not the one fiending for a "relationship". A lot of times they want you to "earn" their affection when they like you even more. I'm not with it.

Like when I date a chick and she's telling me all this stuff sometimes, I'm like "Where do I fit in this puzzle?" It's like they got this soap opera written out in their heads...and no matter their past I'ma just gonna settle down and wife em.

Naw.
Yup. It's like the extreme spectrums for me (they would want me to wifey them up or a complete super skeet soldier). There's like no in-between when it comes to relationship prospects. You play games (they fiend, you smash, they get clingy). You try to be real and gentleman like, they try to BS and rape the chivalrous manner before they move onto the next jerk who will use them. 
tired.gif
 So much for finding something, steady and honest in this day in age. Also, co-sign to whomever said timing in attraction... because if that's the case apparently it's not on my side even given everything that's going on for me.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

confused01.gif
hmmm..

I usually get bored of things that I get and don't need.

Back
Top Bottom