I Know I'm Super Late, But This CD Is CRACK!!

I always see dudes talkin about this cd on NT, but I was too lazy to give it a listen. but I finally downloaded it, and its
pimp.gif

thanks for puttin me on NT

yep great album...i wouldnt go as far as classic but definitely a breath of fresh air

cool album but been weekly posts on it for months. It didnt really stand up over time. The first month i listened to it i felt the same way, now nowhere near aclassic

Still listening to this. I'm waiting for him to drop somethin else cuz this was one of the best CDs to drop last year.

Somehow when I saw the thread title I knew that was what this was about.

Cd is piff though

That reminds me....I just loaded this album off a friends laptop the other day.

Bout to give this a listen.

I smoked a blunt with aloe blacc & DJ exile (emanon) one time baaack in the day @ some girls house in OC. Dudes are mad cool.

Originally Posted by zyzybalubah1

cool album but been weekly posts on it for months. It didnt really stand up over time. The first month i listened to it i felt the same way, now nowhere near a classic

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif
I'm not from Milwaukee, I'm from NY. 414 is my birthday (April 14)
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

people live in milwaukee?

dude prolly feels alone again...

I need to give this album a spin. I've heard great reviews but I haven't gotten a chance to listen yet.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

A fellow NTer put me on a little while back and I bumped for a minute. It was a breath of fresh air.

Soul Amazin'
pimp.gif
Below the Heavens
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Still listening to this. I'm waiting for him to drop somethin else cuz this was one of the best CDs to drop last year.

?

dude came out with an album with ta'raach as a group called c.r.a.c. knuckles...

and there's that mixtape with a compilation of songs that didn't come out on his album...
both are dope...nothing like below the heavens though.

personal classic for me at least...it ain't no illmatic...but i can relate to the stuff he said...

This album has been on spin for like two months...

I Am Blu
Below The Heavens
No Greater Love

I've had that on repeat recently too. Didn't really give it a chance at first but it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
especially after
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Cd is piff though

almost the exact same words i was about to type out.

Back
Top Bottom