I lost all respect for jay Z and lebron and never had any for that clown Damon jones.

Originally Posted by justbrett50

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

This thread lacks a great deal of substance.

roll.gif

And I don't think Jay or LeBron care if you respect them
laugh.gif

your right but honestly who said i respected your opinion on the matter
laugh.gif
I'm not looking for none.

Just let them grown men handle their business.

If anything DeShawn's a B for gettin pissy when LeBron says he doesn't thing he's very good.
laugh.gif

why he worried about LBJs opinion of his game?

Originally Posted by knightngale

i didnt have any respect for jayz since 2001
pimp.gif

do not piss lebron off!!! just don't!!!! or he will drop a quintiple double on your below .500 eastern conference level #%*!!!

eyes.gif

do not piss lebron Kobe off!!! just don't!!!! or he will drop a quintiple double on your below.500 eastern conference level #%*!!!
Fixed

laugh.gif
Yes, I found a way to bring Kobe into a thread that has nothing to dowith him

LeBron or Jay not dap u when you saw them once or what? Why are you taking another grown man's confrontationpersonally..? Fall back and chill man...

Lebron- he tried to portray the whole "grown man" "i won't stoop to that level" image, when in fact thats exactly what he did. he made himself look awfully immature for someone who is supposed to be the brilliant new face of the league. he tries so hard to act mature, but he made himself look like a 22-year old kid, basically.

WOW. He made himself look a whole year younger than he is? Jesus dude.

hey its not that im siding with deshawn its the fact that too many people kiss lebrons %#$ if somebody was talking about you behind your back to a friend are you gonna keep quiet because its lebron james

So is it wrong to say someone's game is getting too much hype behind his back? Is it wrong to say that person's team is going nowhere? I don'tunderstand why someone would get so mad at someone pointing out the obvious! If Stevenson didn't already know this stuff than he is delusional. LeBron saidthe Wizards weren't going anywhere and that Stevenson isn't a good player. That isn't by any means a reach or anything more than stating theobvious.

Stevenson has successfully defined his WHOLE career in the last few months. He will forever be known as the moron that said LeBron is overrated. Congrats dude,your mouth has overshadowed anything you will ever accomplish regardless of any future (
laugh.gif
) successes .

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by knightngale

i didnt have any respect for jayz since 2001
pimp.gif

do not piss lebron off!!! just don't!!!! or he will drop a quintiple double on your below .500 eastern conference level #%*!!!

eyes.gif

do not piss lebron Kobe off!!! just don't!!!! or he will drop a quintiple double on your below .500 eastern conference level #%*!!!
Fixed

laugh.gif
Yes, I found a way to bring Kobe into a thread that has nothing to do with him

?

WOW. He made himself look a whole year younger than he is? Jesus dude.

no, i thought he was really 22. i meant that as in, he tries to look all mature, talking about he hangs out with Jay-Z and Warren Buffet and whatnot... but inthis situation he just looked like his age

Originally Posted by justbrett50

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

roll.gif

And I don't think Jay or LeBron care if you respect them
laugh.gif

your right but honestly who said i respected your opinion on the matter
laugh.gif
I'm not looking for none.

Just let them grown men handle their business.

If anything DeShawn's a B for gettin pissy when LeBron says he doesn't thing he's very good.
laugh.gif

why he worried about LBJs opinion of his game?
cmon now this is over more than lebron just saying he doesnt think stevenson is very good ur right there grown men but if you worked in the samefield as someone else and they were talking about u behind your back are you gonna shut up cuz there more popular or more sucessful. A man and a competitorgonna stand up. The thread aint over deshawn and lebron it's about grown men who act so mature and great think they can be little other people and theywont stand up. lebron talking about if it was on the playground it would escalate cmon now he talking like man now but before talking about another man behindhis back and get his butt buddy to make a song about somebody who dont wrap... him and jay is *$!*$%+

im my opinion, everyone involved is lame for even starting this whole mess. and the whole media for blowing this up

i was fine with lebron jinxing gil at the line a few years ago, because he was playing mind games and what not. you know gil was going to speak his mindregardless.

then lebron goes mouthing off about deshawn (a marginal player, who should really be coming off the bench) to drew gooden (one of deshawns good friends). idon't understand why he even mentioned deshawn for. probably more to it than trashing his game and using different words to describe it than the ones thatare mentioned. deshawn needs to have a thicker skin.

basically, i don't understand why he's trashing another nba player without any reason. they are all in the same profession, why even bother going athim? it's like bill gates going at some small time ceo trying to make it
grin.gif

deshawn should have just kept quiet after stopping james on the last possesion during the regular season.

bringing up soulja boy was even more lame (had nothing to do with it) and now you got lebron telling his buddy jay-z to diss deshawn

what's next?

A lot of male NTers act like such females its crazy

I don't think Lebron, Jay or Damnon is sitting around desperately tryna earn YOUR respect.

Who the hell even knew who Deshawn was before he proclaimed Lebron was overrated..... what's his resume lookin like compared to LBJ. If Jay feel likethrowing lil shots that's on him, its corny but the man could do what he desires. Dudes took this squabble to heart like it was that serious.

I still think the best thing LeBron could/would/should have done is let his game speak for him. He is pretty much single handedly killing the Wizards and thatspeaks louder than words. LeBron having a big ego, acting like a big star (well he is a big star but he doesn't have to act like it) made me lose somerespect for him. His a great basketball player and he just stands up every hit he takes, which is great for his part, but he has made some questionable movesoff the court.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

LeBron or Jay not dap u when you saw them once or what? Why are you taking another grown man's confrontation personally..? Fall back and chill man...

cmon man im not a groupie like ur self you probably some lame **+%+ who don't understand for the last time im talking about the situation would u letanother man clown you and not say anything. Lets be real lebron said more than some +%@% about deshawn game, you can go on youtube and see some things lebronsays to teammates he fake. So please fall back and chill i can tell those dudes who got no backbone and let disrespect slide i aint one and obviously deshawnaint one neither
pimp.gif

can someone answer me why lebron even trashed deshawn in the first place. prior to that, there was no known beef between the two? why even start something. hadto known drew gooden was going to relay this message back.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

A lot of male NTers act like such females its crazy

I don't think Lebron, Jay or Damnon is sitting around desperately tryna earn YOUR respect.

kill your self ur right they dont need my respect but thats the point of threads you can speak ur opinion a lot of male NTers talk ##%@ cant back it upand hide behind that computer

"He's worth $500 million, and he's writing songs about me," Stevenson said before tipoff. "What does that say about DeShawn Stevenson?Ballin'!"

eek.gif

Dumb thread. Nothing we havent known before is discussed in here.

Stevenson said LeBrons overrated.
LeBron said he wont respond cause it's like Jay responding to Soulja Boy.
Stevenson gets Soulja Boy to actually come to Game 3 of the series.
LeBron actually gets Jay to respond, but on a track.

This all just seems like fun and games. Everyone knows Stevenson has a mental condition. I mean, who gets a damn back jersey tattoo!!! Not to mention hisantics on the court when they were getting blown out, his picture with the black card showing all the numbers and expiration date on his myspace.

It's NOT that serious. All parties involved are just messing around.

Originally Posted by DMan14

can someone answer me why lebron even trashed deshawn in the first place. prior to that, there was no known beef between the two? why even start something. had to known drew gooden was going to relay this message back.

I guess LeBron made some unflattering comments about Deshawn to Drew Gooden back when he was on the Cavs....Drew Gooden and Stevenson are real tight, soword got back and he told Stevenson what Lebron said

Bron went ghost yesterday in th e4th quarter. Jay-Z is a bum and needs to retire permanately.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DMan14

can someone answer me why lebron even trashed deshawn in the first place. prior to that, there was no known beef between the two? why even start something. had to known drew gooden was going to relay this message back.

I guess LeBron made some unflattering comments about Deshawn to Drew Gooden back when he was on the Cavs....Drew Gooden and Stevenson are real tight, so word got back and he told Stevenson what Lebron said

i know they were good friends since high school, aau and kansas (where deshawn was being recruited), but why (what were lebron motives) would he even trashdeshawn. like they said, they don't even know each other personally.

if a person trashing another person for no reason, what does that make him?
grin.gif

OOk there is a lot of he said she said. We saw DeShawn talking smack, but who actually saw lebron talking trash? Its going off Drew Gooden being a female andgossiping and telling stuff his homeboy told him to the world. And why is it not quoted like the PP and Horford battle? Till then I dont think Lebron said muchbesides he is 10 times better than DeShawn will ever be, and thats the truth.

Back
Top Bottom