I lost all respect for jay Z and lebron and never had any for that clown Damon jones.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

laugh.gif
Ya'll can't be this corny in real life.

LOL. Really...media making this more than what it is. No bigger than a rec center pick up game with some beef....with millionaires. I'm sure theydon't care.

Originally Posted by justbrett50

Before I get started im no fool i have 100 percent respect for Lebron James as a basketball player and jay -z as a rapper but as far as being real men i aint got no respect for these dudes. First of all Lebron James is a a great athlete not a great basketball player. Lets be real yall seen how he say all the right things to the media but everybody knows his attitude is garbage and the +#%! he say off camera aint the same and yall know he said some foul +#%! about stevnson. Jay z knows� deshawn stevenson aint a rapper so releasing a dis song for his butt buddy tells me alot. Jay a grown man going at another man that dont rap so i feel like thats a #+@## move and we all know jay z can't see deshawn stevenson in a fight. Last Damon jones hopping on a mic in DC mind you and talking !#@ cussing out stevnson and the wizards. Damon jones need a whooping he jump on lebrons nuts after getting embarrassed by him and then switching to his team no respect for these dudes.

Jay Z song http://www.zshare.net/audio/11183271ac8de65f/

article� http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/26/AR2008042602240.html

roll.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Cleveland 54 Washington 44

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've always thought Jay was trash....but you can't really be siding w/ DeShawn on this one? Dude is an absolute clown.....

smh.gif
Wow Nick I'm looking at you in a different type of light now...
laugh.gif

Lebron did start it, he was talking about Stevenson's game and Stevenson took offense. They've had a back and forth for a while. Stevenson saidBron' is overrated, I wouldn't say that, I'd just say he's over-hyped in how the media and everyone else treats him, so nothing wrong withthat. I don't see why everyone on here and other people are getting their panties in a bunch over Stevenson's comments and acting like he's crazy.He's a grown man who has pride and did what he did. So, I'm not mad at him. If y'all act like you sound on here, you'd just let somebody punkyou in the street and just drop it. But, some people have more pride than that. And also, who cares about how good a player Stevenson is? Whats that got to dowith a man standing up for himself? Some people are jock-riding Bron' a little too hard...

^ dude above me get what i was saying acting like because lebron is better and more famous he can %+$@$ anybody

Eh...never liked his delivery/voice.

Voice is mad annoying....
laugh.gif

Same with Eminem.

Can't stand either.

Rather listen to some Cam.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Eh...never liked his delivery/voice.

Voice is mad annoying....
laugh.gif

Same with Eminem.

Can't stand either.

Rather listen to some Cam.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Why is this not a shock? Oregon boys I tell ya....
roll.gif
roll.gif

wat i dont get is why damon jones felt the need to grab the mic and call him all kinds of b-words in da club dat nite. that's taking it way past some oncourt competitive beef that's makin things personal imo.

some of y'all defend these dudes like they were your woman

smh.gif

This thread is completely unnecessary considering how many posts there are regarding this.

Anddddddd do you really have respect for Deshawn Stevenson? Running his mouth only to be lit up by LBJ this series...not to mention his antics every time he hits a shot? Lock this thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPJoneS

wat i dont get is why damon jones felt the need to grab the mic and call him all kinds of b-words in da club dat nite. that's taking it way past some on court competitive beef that's makin things personal imo

�as i said damon jones is the biggest #+%*% of the three he gets embarrassed by lebron somethin nasty then goes to his team and been on his nuts eversince
mad.gif
no respect for *!#@@%%

everyone entering this wwe type charade really should shut the hell up and focus on their own damn self

jay z dropping freestyles on behalf of his boy makes both of them look stupid to everyone except the even less intelligent

deshawn stevenson needs to win games instead of bringing attention to himself and looking like a dirtbag

Lebron crossed the line point blank. When talking about another grown man in your same profession and their team behind their back is *%%made. If hedoesn't have a problem with Deshawn like he says he does, then Deshawns name would have never came out of "King" James mouth. Lebron had all theopportunity in the world to &*^%# Deshawn after the flagrant foul yesterday when Deshawn fell to the ground, but Mr. Tough Guy (referrin to his Playgroundcomment) Lebron stopped so fast in his tracks right when he saw Deshawn gettin to his feet and let everyone get in between the two.

And I hope all you fools that say you never even heard of Deshawn are just tryin to be funny, because if you follow basketball like you say you do you would ofheard of him before.

And someone please tell Damon Jones to refrain from talkin *&%^ about someone else --- hes just as big of a nobody as Deshawn supposedly is. He needs to goto China sell some of his shoes there and help his wife put on her red lipstick

Honestly, being a Washington fan I really dislike Stevenson. He is one of the most inconsistent players I have ever seen. He can drop 6/7 from behind the archin one game then go 0/9 in another...

Although it's really disappointing to see all the Cavs fan being so naive and biased for Lebron. You treat him like a God. He is content on TV for hisimage, but on the court when he isn't being interviewed, this man is a straight a hole. I know I can't prove it, but I am almost 100% sure Lebronstarted the whole rivalry between him and Deshawn because of his ego.

smh.gif
at Jay for dissin a non rapper.....that's real mature especially since your what? 45 years old? imo you shouldhave just stayed retired after the black album. Oh yeah, Damon Jones...how much playing time does he get?
smh.gif

On a dissapointing note, I'm almost certain the Cavs will win this series because of the excellent defense the Wiz have
sick.gif

Another thing I dislike bout Lebron is the crucial media jockriding and bias thoughts about him. Deshawn barely grazed his head (if Deshawn wanted to knock himout with that flagrant he could of) but everyone is callin for his head, but Jason Kidd (my favorite player in the league) hit Jannero Pargo with a DDT almostbut no 1 in the media nor on this board that I know of (didn't read the last playoff game thread so don't know what was said) called for Kidd'shead and that foul was way harder then what Deshawn did.

During every game all I hear is Lebrons name and I'm tired of hearing it

and yes I'm MAD

Originally Posted by doyung9

To post the following picture...

50b25017b7e88a5a2a817c774d24733e3ff9862.jpg

and this dude's not a moron right?
roll.gif
Goes to show you money cant change you. +*%+@!+ prior to money... +*%+@!+ afterwards D. Jones is absolute garbage... and yet.. HE ended the Wiz'sseason in 2006.... lol Jigga is too old Soljaboy is too young and garbage at his best ( yet another reason to tune out Hip-Hop)

Back
Top Bottom