I love BBQ.

I think I could eat it everyday to be honest.
Leftover BBQ is the best, especially a day or two later after a family gathering.
BBQ Beef Sausage slightly burnt is the best. Just that with some white bread and any sauce.
I can't be the only person on NT who loves BBQ.
Maybe it's because I'm from Houston, but BBQ is important to society.

Edit:
Can't talk about BBQ without pictures.
View media item 413446

Last edited:
Yo H Town. I was born in Houston, but haven't been back in a hot minute. Judging by your name, you from there? I miss Goode Company BBQ...

Help a NT brother out. Go there eat & take pics to post in your thread so I can at least look at the pics... :lol:

I miss good ol Texas BBQ.... The best I've ever had was in Austin though, Franklin's BBQ & J Mueller's BBQ... No one touches either place.

Vid on J Mueller's place visited by Bourdain.

Last edited:
I think I could eat it everyday to be honest.
Leftover BBQ is the best, especially a day or two later after a family gathering.
BBQ Beef Sausage slightly burnt is the best. Just that with some white bread and any sauce.
I can't be the only person on NT who loves BBQ.
Maybe it's because I'm from Houston, but BBQ is important to society.

Edit:
Can't talk about BBQ without pictures.
Love some BBQ especially with some good sauce

I don't eat pork...but ya'll like NC bbq?

After watching a show on the History channel I had no idea there were so many regional varities of bbq.

I know with NC bbq the meat is chopped up. A sandwich down here looks way different that what OP posted. 

I don't eat pork...but ya'll like NC bbq?

After watching a show on the History channel I had no idea there were so many regional varities of bbq.

I know with NC bbq the meat is chopped up. A sandwich down here looks way different that what OP posted. 

Yeah man, and people really get mad when you miscategorize their BBQ. It all looks good to me.

I was in Kansas City back in September and had a chance to try some beef bbq...
pimp.gif

Last edited:
You usually get bbq like this in nc. Just throw the meat on the sandwich. 

^ nc bbq sandwich. 

Waking up early in the morning during the summer and throwing a big slab of brisket over wood chips on the Webber. Let that cook for 8 hours or so. That pink ring :evil:

The pink ring along with the caramelized crusty exterior is the best.

gllahone84, I'm guessing in NC they call it a sandwich, some places call it a pulled pork/chopped bbq sandwich. It's so good. It's too early to want this but I do now :lol:

gllahone84, I'm guessing in NC they call it a sandwich, some places call it a pulled pork/chopped bbq sandwich. It's so good. It's too early to want this but I do now
laugh.gif
Yeah mostly referred to as chopped. 

Ain't nobody touching KC BBQ. Gates, Jack Stacks, LC's, Arthur Bryant's and the best, the cream of the crop...Oklahoma Joe's. (the original one in the gas station)

If you are ever in the KC area by all means no matter where you are at you have to try Oklahoma Joe's! You won't regret it!

I've said this before and I know its going to piss some people off, but Texas BBQ is overrated.

There are places that do it wayy better than Texas. Don't get me wrong, its still awesome, its just a lot of BS around here.

The guy pulling a pit on the back of his pickup >>>> any bbq chain in Texas.

Ain't nobody touching KC BBQ. Gates, Jack Stacks, LC's, Arthur Bryant's and the best, the cream of the crop...Oklahoma Joe's. (the original one in the gas station)

If you are ever in the KC area by all means no matter where you are at you have to try Oklahoma Joe's! You won't regret it!
How do you leave out Woodyard and BB's tho

Joe's>Woodyard>BB's >Gate's 

I love driving in parts of the south with the windows down and the smell of the roadside BBQ joints fill the car.

BBQ during the summer >>>>>>

Pulled pork sandwiches, beef brisket, bbq baked beans, sausage, and some sweet tea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LAAAAAWD

*edit*

You gotta put that slaw on the pulled pork sandwiches, too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom