"I Love SF2 I Just Really Hate Zangief/ Only Ken and Ryu, I Find It hard To Beat Blanka"

Lupe took it back
laugh.gif

But Blanka wasn't that hard imo it was Dhalsim that use to give me trouble, everytime i'd jump over a Yoga fire son would hit me withthat extended punch or kick.... then my cousins would be mad cheesy with the teleportation move. Zangief pile driver was no joke though, joint would dead yourlife bar asap... guess thats why alot of cats didn't like fighting him. Sagat was the hardest boss to beat imo.

btw Street Fighter Alpha is the greatest SF series.

Ken was THAT dude... just always seem like the cooler of the two.
8e8gj0g.gif

Ken > All

But Blanka was type hard. Dhalsim was a real
39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
too. Now I'm about to play MVC2 since Igot this sudden urge now.

Ken is indeed better than all

but Sagat was the hardest to beat. You'd jump over his lil energy crescent thing and get a face full of
"TigerUppercut"
smh.gif

Son would throw em high and low until you get right up on him

The greatest Street Fighter was Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting, and that is the end of it.

...But Ken > all.

trick against blanka if your using ken/ryu...

Defend, Defend, Defend

You should be blocking more than attacking in any street fighter game. Only fools jump around like a headless chicken.

Change up your fire balls if using key/ryu slow and fast, stronger doesn't always mean better.

Good easy combo jump towards him hit with a High Kicks, crouch low kick x 2, then helicoper kick, if not just sweep them with a crouching high kick (whencrouching make sure to hold it diagonally between down and back that way you are blocking and crouching at the same time but can stick pull of attacks.

i would have to say alpha 2 gold or cvs2 are the best sf games....and dont sleep on vega, ive been using him lately and frustrating everyone i play

hardest boss has got to be level 8 bison...torpedo then throw and instant dizzy combos

When you get to the end and you fightin dudes like KEn they are suppose to be difficult to beat but when facin Blanka and he's like the 4th or 6th dude itaint suppose to be that hard to beat him. Then when you try to play with Blanka you aint as nice

Lupe spoke truth in that bar

smokin.gif

Sagat was always one of the hardest to me. I dont even see how ya'll are saying Dhalsim or Zangief. That Tiger uppercut had mad range.

I love threads with lyrics as names. But I'm gonna have to go with the general consensus. Ken >>> All.

Why they had to make the black dude sorry [Balrog] son was straight garbage.

Remember the first time you broke Vegas' claw
eek.gif
eek.gif

they gave balrog the messed up edge up and all
smh.gif
had him lookin like edward scisscor hands edged him up and he was sorry
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom