I made $1000 in a day buying books from Goodwill, see how.

Peace and blessings fam, its been a while since I been active.

I made $1000 in profit yesterday buying books from Goodwill.
Posted my first vlog, please check it out. Like / Share / Subscribe.

Thanks for the support, Peace and Blessings.
- imyhustles

https://goo.gl/mR8S6u

Instagram: goo.gl/wWfNrW

Attachments

• VLOGTHUMBNAIL.png
    VLOGTHUMBNAIL.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Whats the turnover time on average? How long does it take you to move all those books?

Good **** tho bro :pimp:

No lie, if you shed some light I'll be down. I don't start my job until Monday and I'll just be doing ubereats to hustle up the rent, which can be exhausting. I'll devour these Austin/ San Antonio goodwills if i have to.

I'm guessing he scans everything but sometimes he intuitively knows which books might be hot. He also knows which areas are more affluent and more likely to get gems.

Relax, it's tongue-in-cheek. My career in education will keep me lower middle class forever.

Ebay listings or whatever mean nothing. I'm not just gonna believe that's how much he gets for them because of the storage wars style video. And reselling is a huge hassle in general.

More power to those of you making a nice chunk of change on the side...at least this isn't as bad as an MLM pitch I guess

i'm just yanking your chain.

anywho if he getting rare books and their a sellers who want them and demand his high, i can see him making some profit. seems like a nice weekend hobby to hunt for books and sell through whatever platform that works.

their are rare books and magazines people will pay top dollar for, just like how people buy rare or limited sneakers.

can't knock the hustle can only appreciate.

There was a documentary on this a couple of years ago. It used to be huge before Amazon resale market took off. From what I remember used book stores started doing more online research and pricing their books accordingly. This severely cut into the business of re-sellers, and drove most out of the book reselling market, especially those that specialized in finding signed books.

When I first got out the military I sold stuff out of the the goodwills and pawn shops in nicer locations. I had to stop because I kept getting sick.

on the reals my ex's dad collects books, he showed me this book that goes over a grand some books that arent release in the states all sorts of crazy first edition books from way back when. He told me his 5 shelf's of book is worth somewhere around 40-50k those first edition lord of the ring goes for a lot too. If you know what youre looking for you could make money

My homie actually does this as well. It’s crazy cuz he owns a sneaker store but claims this is one of the better hustles.

I was gonna ask what app the OP is using to sell but it sounds like homie went ghost. Been meaning to look into this hustle for a while. Just need more free time.

I thought digital books made physical books obsolete. Obviously the older generation would be more hesitant but who in their right mind wants to keep a shelf of books that gets dusty and requires cleaning from time to time

Back
Top Bottom