I made an Air Jordan 1-32 video

The Air Jordan Maestro

formerly rubeocop
Hey, guys I made an Air Jordan 1-32 video. I didn't see one on Youtube so I made one myself. I'm still working on the thumbnail. I welcome all feedback because it is important for me in order to grow as an entertainer on that platform. I appreciate whomever takes the time to watch the video. I worked on it for a month. I used to have 208 of Air Jordans, but I dwindled it down to 1-32 one of each. I'm too old to have a big collection. I'm 32 and I've been collecting since I was 16. This video I guess is me bowing out of this hobby. I'll buy the XXXIII next year, but I no longer check for release dates on other retros and such. It was a fun journey.

Last edited:
So are you 32 or 45? I don't think MJ was ever in NBA Jam... also your taste in Js is awful, you're about to get roasted. Kudos for having the guts to post this.

Last edited:
So are you 32 or 45? I don't think MJ was ever in NBA Jam... also your taste in Js is awful, you're about to get roasted. Kudos for having the guts to post this.
At this point I just wanted to have all 1-32 wearable. I’ve had over 200 pair sold them all. I don’t care if you don’t like the color ways I kept. Also, I’m 32 but I feel 45 or 58 maybe, IDK I feel old. Never said MJ was in NBA Jam but he returned in 95, the same time that game was released. Pretty sure I mentioned in the video. I don’t care about being roasted. I’m just curious about the feedback I would get. I do appreciate you guys watching though regardless of feedback. Hate away.

At this point I just wanted to have all 1-32 wearable. I’ve had over 200 pair sold them all. I don’t care if you don’t like the color ways I kept. Also, I’m 32 but I feel 45 or 58 maybe, IDK I feel old. Never said MJ was in NBA Jam but he returned in 95, the same time that game was released. Pretty sure I mentioned in the video. I don’t care about being roasted. I’m just curious about the feedback I would get. I do appreciate you guys watching though regardless of feedback. Hate away.

You're way too old to be posting 'ish like this. Did you become a 'sneaker-head' in 2014?

You're way too old to be posting 'ish like this. Did you become a 'sneaker-head' in 2014?
I don’t get where age is factored in? No, I’ve been collecting since 2002. I don’t get where you are confused. I’m just saying if people wanted to see shoes from 2003-2010 too bad. I sold them, they started to crumble and I believe in cashing on things that have no more use. AJ 18-32 in my vid are originals. Also, I don’t like the term sneakerhead. I started collecting before all these terms existed.

Hey, guys I made an Air Jordan 1-32 video. I didn't see one on Youtube so I made one myself. I'm still working on the thumbnail. I welcome all feedback because it is important for me in order to grow as an entertainer on that platform. I appreciate whomever takes the time to watch the video. I worked on it for a month. I used to have 208 of Air Jordans, but I dwindled it down to 1-32 one of each. I'm too old to have a big collection. I'm 32 and I've been collecting since I was 16. This video I guess is me bowing out of this hobby. I'll buy the XXXIII next year, but I no longer check for release dates on other retros and such. It was a fun journey.

I appreciated all of the feedback the past month. Especially the good, thanks guys. I shortened it and took some of the music out. I don’t know if I have right of useage. Here is the link to the new video. I look forward to more responses. + or -

Back
Top Bottom