I need a car

Back-story:
  • I fell asleep at the wheel. 
  • Stupid.
  • I walked out without a scratch, thank god. 
  • My '12 Corolla is gone 
    mean.gif
     but the insurance covered it and it only had 28k on it 
    mean.gif
-------

Now, I gotta get another compact car. Budget is looking like less than $14k. I have good credit, so that's not an issue. Looking to get something less than 40-50k miles.The car i purchase will be slightly used, buying brand new cars are for those with real money. Recommendations?

In before:

Da Hemi

Da Audi

Da M3

The Saturn (Cam 
nerd.gif
)

ask DipsetGeneral

Since your in the Toyota family already, get a used Camry. I have an 11 model and while my bro mostly uses it now, its given me 0 problems, good gas, and good enough pickup on the road. Quiet and roomy as well. This is an SE model btw.

My friend had an 11 Corolla and whenever we went from his car to my car it was a night and day difference.

Other than that, the usual Accord or Altima works.

Volvo s60 t5. If you're cool, you'd buy a s60r.

but seeing you had a newer car, just buy a camaro like the rest of us.

Back-story:

• I fell asleep at the wheel. 
  • Stupid.
  • I walked out without a scratch, thank god. 
  • My '12 Corolla is gone :smh:  but the insurance covered it and it only had 28k on it :smh:

-------

Now, I gotta get another compact car. Budget is looking like less than $14k. I have good credit, so that's not an issue. Looking to get something less than 40-50k miles.The car i purchase will be slightly used, buying brand new cars are for those with real money. Recommendations?

In before:

Da Hemi
Da Audi
Da M3
The Saturn (Cam :nerd: )
ask DipsetGeneral

Sounds like OP doesn't want my help & advice... :\

No. It was stupidly irresponsible falling asleep. I should've no better.

i thank all the gods that I'm still alive and didn't hurt anyone in the accident.

My homie fell asleep on the wheel as well and crashed into a ditch in his family minivan. Him and my other boy didnt have anything serious.

I fell asleep for like 2 seconds once (was on a bridge too) after a night of no sleep and a day of snowboarding. Never again.

Back
Top Bottom