I Need A "Michelle Obama".

5vr7gy.jpg

hrbm6t.jpg

1zv7l04.jpg

2pqm68o.jpg

2yobd3s.jpg

nz4oq9.jpg

To hell with these big butt club jumpers - I need sumthin' Presidential ya dig?

wait a minute.... is it just me or does ol' girl look like little cousin Nicky from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air??....
laugh.gif

GoBama

respect the future first lady of this country.....obamas educated wife>anything you have..or post pics

intelligent, confident chicks > dumb broads.
pimp.gif

Edit: But they still have to good looking, which Michelle isn't.

I don't think that he meant looks-wise. I have a feeling the OP was talking about the way Michelle carries herself and the level of intelligence that shehas.

She has a hard cheek/jawline, but I still think she's attractive and as most have stated, educated women are on a whole 'nother level from just somesmash and dash jumpoffs, but you could've found better photos, especially one with her backside in it.

Originally Posted by pikeDT

respect the future first lady of this country.....obamas educated wife>anything you have..or post pics

Pretty much.

Y'all thinkin' smashin' - I'm thinkin' "mother of my children who has the grace to face the nation then rub me on my back when I comehome."

Good luck on Maury with your whatspoppin.net hos..

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

I don't think that he meant looks-wise. I have a feeling the OP was talking about the way Michelle carries herself and the level of intelligence that she has.

..and yeah, that's exactly what I meant.

Back
Top Bottom