I Need The Communities Help Travis Scott AJ1 Legit Check

Price on box is 160 pair was purchased before release date third party I’m putting all the negatives out first all help is appreciated the box price and the crooked tag stitch not sure if that’s a flaw is the only thing that has me against the wall

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 60C6DFCF-3956-4C29-82ED-F778289EAD2A.jpeg
    60C6DFCF-3956-4C29-82ED-F778289EAD2A.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 36
More Pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 26
More pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 32
They are fake, it has some flaws that Nike does not make.
The text behind the back of the tongue is off. The size sticker has the wrong font. 'Nike Air' in front of the tongue is off, wrong font. I read that someone got a price tag of $160, not sure if true, but yours is not right either way.

They are fake, it has some flaws that Nike does not make.
The text behind the back of the tongue is off. The size sticker has the wrong font. 'Nike Air' in front of the tongue is off, wrong font. I read that someone got a price tag of $160, not sure if true, but yours is not right either way.
I Was Leaning Towards That

Just spoke to the third party and he said these were a April 26th and swears by them I’m gonna take a trip to flight club tho will let you guys know tommorow what they say

Last edited:
Just spoke to the third party and he said these were a April 26th and swears by them I’m gonna take a trip to flight club tho will let you guys know tommorow what they say
They aren't going to tell you the truth that they scammed you.

Here is a retail pair you can compare to:

Look at the 'K' in Nike, it should look like this

The most obvious is the '1' in the size sticker on the insole, Its the wrong font .
This is a size 10 but the font is used for all sizes that include a '1', two of them exactly like the one below:

Flight club will tell you the same as me. I still recommend that you go so that you can get more opinions, but I have no doubts about the authenticity of this pair.

I have only seen 160 on legit sz 14 pairs I haven’t seen it on a smaller size but yea I would get a 2nd opinion.

They aren't going to tell you the truth that they scammed you.

Here is a retail pair you can compare to:

Look at the 'K' in Nike, it should look like this

The most obvious is the '1' in the size sticker on the insole, Its the wrong font .
This is a size 10 but the font is used for all sizes that include a '1', two of them exactly like the one below:

Flight club will tell you the same as me. I still recommend that you go so that you can get more opinions, but I have no doubts about the authenticity of this pair.

I mean I’m not getting scammed cuz I have a 10 year relationship with who I purchased them from so money will be returned if pair isn’t authentic I turned them into flight club just to show the person I got them from
I have only seen 160 on legit sz 14 pairs I haven’t seen it on a smaller size but yea I would get a 2nd opinion.
thanks just submitted them to flight club will have more info by tommorow

I guess that does mean they did in fact pass authentication.. That tongue tag does look suspect thought.

Also, just keep in mind that a lot of people are having a hard time telling the authentic from the fake so I'm sure with the influx of pairs they have been seeing their vision is sure to be blurred.

Matching it up with my pair form an authorized Jordan Brand retailer, I was leaning on calling them as not authentic. Take that for whatever it's worth. *Shrug*

I guess that does mean they did in fact pass authentication.. That tongue tag does look suspect thought.

Also, just keep in mind that a lot of people are having a hard time telling the authentic from the fake so I'm sure with the influx of pairs they have been seeing their vision is sure to be blurred.

Matching it up with my pair form an authorized Jordan Brand retailer, I was leaning on calling them as not authentic. Take that for whatever it's worth. *Shrug*
This release was madness it’s hard holding on to any third party pairs and sleeping at night. Best move Is sell unless you got them directly from jb or snkrs the defects and price tag inconsistencies made it impossible to know what you got

Back
Top Bottom