pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

and u _s be saying you dont want to know your chick's past

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

_s be taking Ls without ever having a clue
He knows, im pretty sure the signs are there. He's just ignoring them, or he's a "old $%* !%@$+" The game.

I jus skimmed through this thread, but as soon as I saw it was Fly Jr's, I knew this was going to be comedy before even clicking on the thread. Dude hadstories for days in the Capcom Thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

" I proceed to smash with the strength of Buddah and experience of Confucius " - This Hady me dying ..lmao

laugh.gif
In the last pic....she looks like someone I have met. I'm notsure if she has kids though.....

nerd.gif
Is her name Grace?
nerd.gif

good story man.
after looking at those pics I feel bad fo the wingman of the dude that tries to holla at her at the club. that wingman is REALLY taking one for the team

You don't have to change your clothing. But that's just speaking on principle. Perhaps you can try it with your clothing change for a week or a month,whatever, and see how that works out for you. If you attract the ladies that you want, BAM, you've got a winning formula. But if not, and you've justchanged your dressing style for no good reason, you can go back to your old ways and figure something else out.

Originally Posted by marath0n

smh.gif
@ some of the hate.

Word man....dudes came in here just reading the title and NOT EVEN READING THE ACTUAL POST!!! and are trying to place judgment on me
indifferent.gif

And YO!!! what's good with all the NTer's names I dropped??? ain't none of ya'll came in here and showed me support except for Wooly WillyI'm mad disappointed
smh.gif

Ain't none of ya'll try to come to my defense with all these dudes hatin just to hate
grin.gif

pimp.gif

Man you guys wouldn't believe how many people are blowing up my inbox for info and confirmations on sightings
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom