I need your opinion on selling a jersey on eBay

I'm looking to sell an authentic Tim Duncan Nike Jersey size 48 on eBay what price do y'all think I can realistically get for this. It's in perfect condition I see guys putting up starting prices of $100 and it possibly selling for more, than I see guys who list jerseys for $399 and $499 which I don't think is going get many people to bite, what's y'all strategy? resellers welcome to answer the question.

Be careful selling on ebay, many people out there will file chargebacks claiming this or that isn't authentic. Can't comment on the price since I don't know anything about jerseys.

Have you tried selling locally on craigslist?

If it's in very good condition you can swing for 140 -150. There's still a good deal of Duncan's out there

You can always find somebody to spend 120 for it. You desperate for money right now ?

After fees and shipping that's only 100 bucks.

Try to squeeze them for at least 155

Last edited:
If it's in very good condition you can swing for 140 -150. There's still a good deal of Duncan's out there

Yes very good condition some guy wanted to buy right out the gate for 120

that's fair.

da way you sell jerseys on ebay is set da buy it now price according to what you can realistically fetch for it based on completed auctions.

NBA jerseys get da best money on Ebay, NFL, MLB can be had for cheap.

that's fair.

da way you sell jerseys on ebay is set da buy it now price according to what you can realistically fetch for it based on completed auctions.

NBA jerseys get da best money on Ebay, NFL, MLB can be had for cheap.

I knew I would get da experts opinion :lol:

Back
Top Bottom