i slept on hamburger helper...

semloh m

Banned
never ate this %!+% as a youngin..

as a single dude livin on his own this stuff is THE business
pimp.gif

what yall think?
nerd.gif

I honestly came in ready to make fun of you because I thought you fell asleep on your hamburger helper
laugh.gif

anyway, lasagana for the win. It says 1 lb of meat, I usually do 2 lbs.

i never had it until i ate it one weekend at my aunt's crib...i was in shocked that it actually was pretty dam good!

Turkey ground meat + hamburger helper = Great Meal.

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

I honestly came in ready to make fun of you because I thought you fell asleep on your hamburger helper
laugh.gif

This is what you get for not listening to rap.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

laugh.gif

smh.gif
I get a head shake?
laugh.gif
I could live with it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

laugh.gif

smh.gif
I get a head shake?
laugh.gif
I could live with it.
laugh.gif

No.

What you get is literally thinking this dude fell asleep on his tasty macaroni and beef dinner.

Originally Posted by SEMLOH M

^exactly what i had for dinner... i use 2lbs of meat tho

eek.gif
2 lbs?

i don't even use the suggested 1 lb, i use half. probably cause i can't even that much anymore.

It's NT people do dumb things all the time, there were times when I've worked on projects so long and deprived myself of sleep that I've fallenasleep at the breakfast table, out with friends, in class, with a sandwich in hand, etc...there was a time I was so tired on the road I pulled into a randomneighborhood and took a nap...so naturally my random places of falling asleep just came up
laugh.gif

I'm not narcaleptic, I just have work and an extremely heavy homework load, so I go days without sleep A LOT. Hence the reason I'm always tired.

appreciated. moms cooked this up when the funds were low. Still grub on this. Chicken helper with the gravy and stuffing
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom