I swear I saw one of you guys on the bus today.

^you madd?

tryin to pretend your keepin it cool on the other side of the computer screen with your laughin emoticons, your probably shaking with emotion. I don't know where you got this whole "punch me, steal my wallet" concept but if thats what you're used too, sure

sure i'll meet you at ougl, ill be on the lookout for you turtleneck
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​

you really love imagining me huh? i'm not the one whose mind is running wild with different scenarios of what the other person is doing or what they do on a typical weekend, so why don't you get a hold of yourself and stop being a hypocrite. :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
sure i'll meet you at ougl, ill be on the lookout for you turtleneck

you just don't give up :lol:
laugh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

Stop bein such flamers and @#%$ already. Yes yamakazi18 is a complete idiot for judging people's clothing opinion in an Urban Community, but you are all idiots for entertaining such a nerd. There's a reason we get chicks and this nerd has 11,000 posts and wears turtlenecks. Nothing says sense of style better than your clothes being way too expensive and gay. His taste is clearly terrible. Let him win, who gives a @#%$.
pimp.gif

How can any one of you PM me a link to this thread with the subject line of "flaming" and not expect to get banned yourself as if you weren't a participant? As if you aren't a pot calling the kettle black?

I'm just going to lock this thread rather than ban a handful of you. I don't expect any of you to have this discussion on the board again. Disagree with ideas, not people.

Back
Top Bottom