I think I know why I never use to give my number out now....

man, this $$%! sucks.

This week I gave my number out to 3 different girls.

First girl- she lost my number once(week or 2 ago), asks for it again and hasn't called
Second girl- just hasn't called or anything
Third girl- I work with her, and she still finds the need to blow my phone up. We been working together for about a year and some months now, you finally getmy number and now you're blowing my phone up? Are you serious? What the +%+# is this? I don't even like her like that, we cool and all but it'llnever be anything more, it's getting very annoying quick.

Now that I find myself on polar opposite ends of the same action at the same time, I now remember why I collect numbers instead of giving mine out. Feels likeI lost control of what's going on.

What a way to end a nice %%$ week...

unappreciated.

5cc251ce84b38211bfe371a35334a7fc1f504f3.pjpg

yeah....i dunno !@$ is happening here
laugh.gif

i try to give my number out to girls....they always force they number on me
laugh.gif
...ugh the endless back and forth power struggle

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
y'all give numbers?

I like taking the #'s so I can decide who I wanna talk to and when, feels more like I'm in control of the situation at first. If I wanna make thingshappen I can, or if I catch a sober 2nd thought and regret it, I can lose the number. I already know she feelin me if I got the number so that's out theequation.

Let em C Money...bet they hit you up then...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Welcome to womanhood.
gee...thanks
frown.gif
so can I get your number?

you know, uh...for an example on how this works...
happy.gif
...?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
y'all give numbers?

I like taking the #'s so I can decide who I wanna talk to and when, feels more like I'm in control of the situation at first. If I wanna make things happen I can, or if I catch a sober 2nd thought and regret it, I can lose the number. I already know she feelin me if I got the number so that's out the equation.

I mean regardless...you can decide if she wanna talk or not....and getting the number is def not a 100 percent sign shes feeling you...theres girl who havemy number that i am NOT feeling
laugh.gif
...giving her the number puts the ballin her court....shell either call or she wont

Yea i feel you man, And then when they start the prank calling, it gets annoying. Really.

she still blowin my phone up...damn.

AND UNC is making me embarassed to have this jersey on, this day needs to end.

Back
Top Bottom