I think I "like my wife" but I'm falling for my girl on the side... What do I do?

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by yarrh

shes in her natural habitat in that pic
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
DAMN
laugh.gif

Yeah i don't even know why i bring it to NT, most the the kids on here are still in middle school, but whatever. case closed, I'm out......

Originally Posted by etorres03

my girl on the side isn't even miltary, she is from Dallas, my home town. so it isn't even like she has been around the non-skid. haha
well why dont you get a chick that around you? im just saying if this chick on the side knows you have a wife what makes you think she is onlygoing be with you? that off the jump says she has no respect for a relationship and she lives in tx. woman have wants just like we do.

Yeah i don't even know why i bring it to NT, most the the kids on here are still in middle school, but whatever. case closed, I'm out......
don't be out i still havn't seen the side chick pic
grin.gif

stay together for the kids.. or split if you can maintain a good relationship for the kids. dont leave for some lust type !@+%.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
shes a lil rough man, if your gonna post a pic at least photoshop beauty on her....

....and as for the j.o
nerd.gif

etorres03 wrote:

What do you expect when you ask for marriage advice over the internet...

wait is that your "wifey" ..like "main piece" ...or your wife..like you're married?

If it's the second one..um you look kinda old to be doing the whole player thing .but that just my 2...excuse my opinion lol.

the wife has a BA in business and fiance, the girl on the side is.....well has some big ol boobs, cool, funny as hell, i can just kick it with her and everything is good,
That wont last long at all. After the good times then you will be hit hard.

my wife bothers me with dumb stuff like buying sneakers, spending time on NT, i don't know.. I'm a man, i have needs!!!!
she is right, you sound immature. What does sneakers and NT have to do with your needs?

And what do you mean some other dude is rasing your child? I wish you would have used protection because your complicating you, your wife, and more importantlyyour childs life with all these shenanigans.

Edit...

yeah right I'm not showing u guys and girls anything, i post like 2 times a year, and this was it, haha, torres out.....no ducktales!
eyes.gif
Whats the point of these posts anymore, bunch of damnfools wasting peoples time.

yeah right I'm not showing u guys and girls anything, i post like2 times a year, and this was it, haha, torres out.....no ducktales!

With the amount of girl problem threads we have, you felt NT would be able to give you the best marital advice?
slap yourself.

yeah i just kicked my self in the nuts, but all the pics i have of the girl on the side are not suitable for NT, no pm's either!

the wife has a BA in business and fiance, the girl on the side is.....well has some big ol boobs, cool, funny as hell, i can just kick it with her and everything is good, my wife bothers me with dumb stuff like buying sneakers, spending time on NT, i don't know.. I'm a man, i have needs!!!!

if you make your side your main she will do all the stuff that your wife nags you about now...i promise you that...she's cool now cuz you don't livewith her...spend all your time with her and see how ishh changes...

all the stuff she find cute about you or doesn't really care to much about right now will annoy/become a big deal to her when she's themain...especially if she knows about your wife...right now she's playing her part...if all she can offer is big boobs you'll find out real quick youmade the wrong decision leaving your wife for her...but if you're really not happy leave...but not for the side...

Back
Top Bottom