I think I "like my wife" but I'm falling for my girl on the side... What do I do?

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by The Minister

10 bucks says she got another dude roll on the side.
fixed.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Dude....who's life are yo living?
If you want something do it up, but don't use your child as an excuse. She can grow up with a great father who IS THERE for her without being married.

ACTUALLY her growing up with divorced parents is probably a better environment than her seeing two people locked into a contract that hate each other and arebitter.
sick.gif

Wow, a lot of y'all do not understand the concept of marriage. I see why the divorce rate is so damn high. Cheating on a gf/bf is ok but not ok, cheatingon your husband/wife smfh...

Nah, not ruthless, just a bunch of dudes hiding behind a computer screen saying stuff for laughs and notoriety. They'd be ruthless if they would have the balls to say things of these sorts to a dude in his face...and we all know that for the majority NT'ers aren't built like that.
NWA.jpg

Nah, not ruthless, just a bunch of dudes hiding behind a computer screen saying stuff for laughs and notoriety. They'd be ruthless if they would have the balls to say things of these sorts to a dude in his face...and we all know that for the majority NT'ers aren't built like that.
NWA.jpg

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by etorres03

So I've been married to my wife for 5 years already but, I only married her b/c we have a child, real talk, now i meet somebody else bc my wife is back in TX, I'm in VA, i didn't want to meet anybody but It's like we click, so what do I do, this Is some real stuff, not for the young kids on here, by the way I'm 25, my daughter is 5, someone give me some advice, pics if u really need them...haha...

What do you do?...I would suggest preparing for your checks to be garnished for the next 13 years and saving for airfare to fly from VA to TX once a month to see your daughter for a weekend. All while your wife will be doing alot better than you will since you have paid for her education.

You've just thrown your entire marriage away on some side piece that does a few tricks that your wife could have easily done for you if you would have taken the time to let her know what you want. Your little affair will be the most expensive ({}) that you've ever written a check for.

And say that this flip bird does become your main, just know that she's going to do the same thing to you with another married man.

still haha?
u%2Bmad.jpg

laugh.gif
Not at all, didn't mean for it to come across that way.
As a married man I wanted to get the OP and other NTers considering marriage to see past new ({}) and see into the reality of the entire situation. Temptationis going to come daily for married men, but giving into it instead of working it out has lots of negative longtermconsequences for the husband, the wife, and the children

Ur girl on the side has to have some pics form her Myspace/facebook you can show us.

So I've been married to my wife for 5 years already but, I only married her b/c we have a child, real talk, now i meet somebody else bc my wife is back in TX, I'm in VA, i didn't want to meet anybody but It's like we click, so what do I do, this Is some real stuff, not for the young kids on here, by the way I'm 25, my daughter is 5, someone give me some advice, pics if u really need them...haha...

What do you do?...I would suggest preparing for your checks to be garnished for the next 13 years and saving for airfare to fly from VA to TX once a month to see your daughter for a weekend. All while your wife will be doing alot better than you will since you have paid for her education.

You've just thrown your entire marriage away on some side piece that does a few tricks that your wife could have easily done for you if you would have taken the time to let her know what you want. Your little affair will be the most expensive ({}) that you've ever written a check for.

And say that this flip bird does become your main, just know that she's going to do the same thing to you with another married man.

still haha?
u%2Bmad.jpg

laugh.gif
Not at all, didn't mean for it to come across that way.
As a married man I wanted to get the OP and other NTers considering marriage to see past new ({}) and see into the reality of the entire situation. Temptation is going to come daily for married men, but giving into it instead of working it out has lots of negative longterm consequences for the husband, the wife, and the children
I feel you son (pause). That first post was just very....stern
laugh.gif

Some cats missed that lesson in life though so props for trying to educate him.

still haha?

qouted for the truth

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

NWA.jpg
ohwell.gif

Lol, no one is hiding people just stating their thoughts. Some of them are totally wrong, so are mean as hell. most don't make sense, but its what thepeople want to say. I personally call the woman Ursula the Sea Witch from the Disney classic "The Little Mermaid". While there was no need to saythis it was my honest opinion about the picture the OP posted. I am sure this woman is a wonderful woman and maybe this isn't her best picture but it wasjust my honest opinion at the time. Now what you don't know is I sent the OP a PM being forth coming of what I think he should do and my opinion about thesituation.

I say that to say this, you never know the full story.
happy.gif

I say keep the wife, since its cheaper, and keep the other broad too...how u gonna get caught?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Wow, a lot of y'all do not understand the concept of marriage. I see why the divorce rate is so damn high. Cheating on a gf/bf is ok but not ok, cheating on your husband/wife smfh...
Not condoning the cheating, but don't judge a book by it's cover especially since you don't know the story. The divorce rate is highbecause people are marrying for the wrong reasons these days.

You only live once, do what makes you happy..... but, keep your child's happiness in mind when you make your decision.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Wow, a lot of y'all do not understand the concept of marriage. I see why the divorce rate is so damn high. Cheating on a gf/bf is ok but not ok, cheating on your husband/wife smfh...
Not condoning the cheating, but don't judge a book by it's cover especially since you don't know the story. The divorce rate is high because people are marrying for the wrong reasons these days.

smh.gif
Exactly

/Thread

Not condoning the cheating, but don't judge a book by it's cover especially since you don't know the story. The divorce rate is high because people are marrying for the wrong reasons these days.

Originally Posted by AirWing03

seriously. why did the dude need to marry the chick anyways. He could have just kept supporting his kid without marrying her, dude just made aterrible decision by marrying her

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by AirWing03

seriously. why did the dude need to marry the chick anyways. He could have just kept supporting his kid without marrying her, dude just made a terrible decision by marrying her
That's the wonderful thing about life, we ALL make mistakes so it's easy for us to say why he did this or that, but it's up to him toeither rectify the problem or continue to deal with it. I'm speaking from a married man perspective.

Not only that but people nowadays give up so easily. No one wants to work on it anymore.

Imo you shouldn't marry just because of a child. Now you can take of your child and live your life,but marry just because she was carrying seed, no.I've been married for 16 years wifey dipped out on me twice worked it out. If you truly love your wife stay together and work it out. Just remember marriage is like the stock market,some days up others down. Look at the big picture.Not preaching,get rid of the girl on the side it's just infatuation.You will get tired of hitting soon enough.

nah no pics yet.

but to the OP. why not keep both of them ? talk to your wife piece and ask if shes into those kind of relationships ?

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

i_think_i_love_my_wife_dvd__large_1.jpg

But you made the mistake when you married her due to a child. You deserve to lose ya wife.
smh.gif

The beginning of that movie was me for a while.

Back
Top Bottom