I think i'm seriously having withdraw symptoms from Marijuana

boi

i've been smoking for about 3 years.. About 2 years ago to now, i would consider myself a heavy smoker. I think it's starting to mess with me more psychically than mentally. Recently, when I wake up after a night's rest and feel hungry, I can't eat.. or I can barely eat. My stomach just hurts... like it's hurting now. But if I wait a couple hours until like 6-7pm to eat, I should be fine (if I don't smoke weed). And of course, if i do smoke, i'll be fine to eat and do whatever. I don't know what the problem is but i'm thinking it's all the MJ. I've been drinking and smoking more than usual lately and I think it's starting to take a toll.
Dicuss?!

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Withdraw?

How can you suffer from marijuana withdrawals if you're still smoking?
You're right. I'm not completely done smoking, but you should understand what I mean

i dont think you know what withdrawal means.. i smoked everyday for two years straight and i experienced none of the symptoms you say youre having. and then i quit smoking everyday (still smoke 1-2 times a week) and experienced no withdrawal symptoms. maybe your diet or eating schedule is messed up.

it's ver possible my eating schedule is messed up. I eat breakfast once every blue moon. And I usually try to eat my first meal when I wake up.. which is like around 2. Btw you say you smoked two years straight.. Me and the boys always used to have 1 to 3 sessions at the most. Now we're talking about 3 at the least

Go to a Doctor.. Weed affects your appetite but getting stomach pains? Not sure about that
grin.gif

I seriously hope you're rolling your own weed.

Or you might be jonesing for something more than visiting Aunt Mary.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I seriously hope you're rolling your own weed.

Or you might be jonesing for something more than visiting Aunt Mary.

real life.
ohwell.gif

it happens ... some people can't sleep without smoking or get mad real quick or get depressed after they stop smoking

Originally Posted by Boi

i've been smoking for about 3 years.. About 2 years ago to now, i would consider myself a heavy smoker. I think it's starting to mess with me more psychically than mentally. Recently, when I wake up after a night's rest and feel hungry, I can't eat.. or I can barely eat. My stomach just hurts... like it's hurting now. But if I wait a couple hours until like 6-7pm to eat, I should be fine (if I don't smoke weed). And of course, if i do smoke, i'll be fine to eat and do whatever. I don't know what the problem is but i'm thinking it's all the MJ. I've been drinking and smoking more than usual lately and I think it's starting to take a toll.
Dicuss?!
Nothing to discuss.

Wake your lazy @%$ up earlier, exercise regularly, and then eat a healthy breakfast to reset your metabolism.

Don't ever blame marijuana for your health problems again
indifferent.gif

e56a3.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by Boi

Dicuss?!
Nothing to discuss.

Wake your lazy @%$ up earlier, exercise regularly, and then eat a healthy breakfast to reset your metabolism.

indifferent.gif

Pretty much, but heavy smoking can take its toll too. Back off a little and try to smoke just every couple days.
Plus...

Originally Posted by Boi

I've been drinking and smoking more than usual lately and I think it's starting to take a toll.
That's more likely to be your problem. Drinking %$@!% up my stomach bad, that %%#* is practically poison.

Your body was used to your old lifestyle.

Just give your body time to adapt to the new, you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by Boi

Dicuss?!
Nothing to discuss.

indifferent.gif

e56a3.gif
ALL OF THIS. Get your %@++ together, man. Ol' can't even spell discuss *!$ boy. SMH

Placebo effect... if you truly believe you are having withdrawals you will... the brain can be weird like that sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom