I think the Jordan 23 “Stealth” is the best crafted quality Jordan in the line

These shoes are top notch! I can see these shoes really lasting forever because of how these shoes are made. This is an example of amazing craftsmanship on a basketball sneaker.

Here is a pic for reference

3B39B855-176A-41C8-9CAF-057E280CF3EB.jpeg

P.S. the shoe is extremely comfortable

Great looking shoe with nice quality, but not comfy imo. I found them too stiff when I had them.

Yeah they are kinda stiff at first but if you wear them enough and break them in they become comfortable, or they did for me anyway.

Great shoe, good rebound after the hideous 22s, wish I had copped. Was real busy with finishing school at the time, so I passed.

I just sold this colorway recently after 11 years of just sitting in the box. I figured I was never going to get around to wearing them and 23’s in general can be very stiff on foot. I do have most of the OG colors of the 23 but I’m just not interested in wearing them.

I don't think I gave these a good run on the court because I remember slipping OD my first time.

I feel like the middle of the outsole that was that smooth plastic piece was a big mistake.

I do like the look, especially the Stealth pair. Mine are too small now. I should put them up for sale.

The 21s suck. I hate that shoe as much as the 19. The 23 is a work of art.
Bingo!

The soles will not separate or any of that, the shoe is very Indestructible. Yeah, they are a little stiff at first, but very comfortable as time goes on. The shoe is a masterpiece. When I wear mines out, I get A LOT of compliments. Best quality and craftsmanship Jordan of all time next to the Jordan 12’s.

Definitely one of my favorites. I actually got married wearing them. Great looking shoe with great quality. And IMO the 23 should have been the last Air Jordan in the “Air Jordan” series.

All of this. They went all out and did it right. I regret selling this color.

Back
Top Bottom