I think these 3 rap albums could be in debate for best album of the year.

Cadillactica is the album of the year.

Honorable mentions:
My Krazy Life, These Things Happen, & Blacc Hollywood

Last edited:
Q dropped a pretty good album. He's a contender.

KRIT is boring as ****. Can't listen to him for too long so he's out.

Rittz, haven't heard much. What i heard, wasn't bad but I can't see his album being great.

MMLP2 came out last year.

OP, you have been repped for buying the physical albums and not buying the big named artists because it's cool. Rittz and KRIT don't sell anything.

Haven't listened to Krit's yet, but as of now, I think it's Freddie Gibbs 'Piñata', and I honestly don't think there's anything close, even with the high quality music out

Rittz, haven't heard much. What i heard, wasn't bad but I can't see his album being great.

OP, you have been repped for buying the physical albums and not buying the big named artists because it's cool. Rittz and KRIT don't sell anything.

I'm sorry to do this to you, but BALLERIFIC GONNA BALLERIFIC antidope antidope

1. Gibbs

2. RTJ2

3. Krit

Honorable mention to Stalley.  People are sleeping. The production is incredible and there's def some bangers on there.

Q's album has way too much filler.  Considering all the ish he talked about him making better music than Kendrick, his album was disappointing at most.

Haven't heard Logic, heard good things though.

Rittz is too much of the same.  He's got that crazy rapid fire flow, but that's about it very one dimensional.

I love music, so I buy physical copies of all types of rap music.

nwbayer.jpg

Freddie Gibbs - Pinata is easily rap album of the year. Instant classic in my book.Everything else has been underwhelming.

Don't forget about the god

View media item 1258052

IMO it's

1. Oxymoron
2. RTJ2
3. Days before Rodeo

Based off pure enjoyment and number of times I've played the records. Logic's album sounds like a direct Kendrick bite, although it really is pretty solid. KRIT's album didn't "wow" me and they screwed up the best song he's ever done. Piñata is objectively a quality piece of music, but I'm not as big a Madlib fan as most others. YG sucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom