I told my boy about Niketalk tonight

there is no way to explain how i have "friends" in other states that i joke around with and mail narcotics to

nerd.gif

there is no way to explain how i have "friends" in other states that i joke around with and mail narcotics to

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

nerd.gif
the hell

dude is telling on himself 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

nerd.gif
the hell

dude is telling on himself 
laugh.gif

many loved me because i introduced NT into their lives lol... but seriously, they liked NT.

many loved me because i introduced NT into their lives lol... but seriously, they liked NT.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

does anyone else close niketalk when someone walks in the room?

Only my mother. I dont think she'd understand what this site is about, so naturally she'd make jokes about it ALL the time. I dont really care if other people I know/live with see me on the site.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

does anyone else close niketalk when someone walks in the room?

Only my mother. I dont think she'd understand what this site is about, so naturally she'd make jokes about it ALL the time. I dont really care if other people I know/live with see me on the site.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Showing NT to another person is like showing your wifes **** to a rapist.
Well damn 
roll.gif

I tried to...people just ride me off. people get pissed when they ask what #NT means though on twitter. actually had an anti-#NT group on there for a day.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Showing NT to another person is like showing your wifes **** to a rapist.
Well damn 
roll.gif

I tried to...people just ride me off. people get pissed when they ask what #NT means though on twitter. actually had an anti-#NT group on there for a day.

lol i like how you ppl are complaining about breaking rule #1 as if we're in the year 2000-2004

c'mon now, nt aint a secret anymore

lol i like how you ppl are complaining about breaking rule #1 as if we're in the year 2000-2004

c'mon now, nt aint a secret anymore

My cousin put me on to NT...
I don't think anyone here likes him though....
laugh.gif

I thank him for it...
On NT ALL day every day at work word to 50 Tyson....

Edit: Marley, whats good young?
nerd.gif

My cousin put me on to NT...
I don't think anyone here likes him though....
laugh.gif

I thank him for it...
On NT ALL day every day at work word to 50 Tyson....

Edit: Marley, whats good young?
nerd.gif

You'd be surprised how many people think niketalk is dumb.

Whenever I say "yeah its a forum on the internet where a bunch of guys get together and talk about shoes. And take pictures of their shoes and show them to other guys"

Usually people look at me like I'm stupid

Spoiler [+]
Niketalk General....the best kept secret on the internet
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom