I $%#@%#* TRIPLE DOG dare you to play these 4 songs in succession at a party......

And the only two songs I know that have been BANNED from clubs, never to be played again....

devil.gif

If you ({}) Please stay away from the middle of the dance floor....You will be harmed....

Ignorant music at it's finest.......Play those songs in the club, and I'm tellin you dudes finna turn SAVAGE. Esp the No Mo Play In G.A.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i heard no mo play in GA for the first real time like 2 months ago in my roommates whip

grin.gif
engaged...i was mad and i didnt know why
roll.gif

also when i first head gang signs....long ago...all i thought was...*++ they play this in clubs down south?
laugh.gif

I think "%%** the Other Side" is an AUTOMATIC *@!! starter.... it's JUST vague enough to piss off EVERYBODY!!

That Crime Mob aint on the same level as those other 4 tracks.. back when it first came out n~ was throwin hands, but it can be played in certain areas now..

.. you cant play no mo play in GA in f'n Wisconsin without somebody goin to the morgue.. if Gang Signs is being played it better be in your earphones

dre its impossible tp play all these songs..bcuz after the first song dudes gon start pushing...by the time gang signs comes on its 3 or 4 fights...party shutdown

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

That Crime Mob aint on the same level as those other 4 tracks.. back when it first came out n~ was throwin hands, but it can be played in certain areas now..

.. you cant play no mo play in GA in f'n Wisconsin without somebody goin to the morgue.. if Gang Signs is being played it better be in your earphones

Exactly. 'Knuck if you Buck' isn't even in the convo
dre its impossible tp play all these songs..bcuz after the first song dudes gon start pushing...by the time gang signs comes on its 3 or 4 fights...party shut down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real @@+@, I have NEVER heard 'No more play in GA' played all the way through at a party....The DJ always gotta stop it and say "Aiight Y'all.Calm down in the middle. Y'all gonna get this party shut down"

grin.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
also when i first head gang signs....long ago...all i thought was...*++ they play this in clubs down south?
laugh.gif

Not really....I heard it at a House Party though....And....That @@+@ got shot up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Exactly. 'Knuck if you Buck' isn't even in the convo
dre its impossible tp play all these songs..bcuz after the first song dudes gon start pushing...by the time gang signs comes on its 3 or 4 fights...party shut down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real @@+@, I have NEVER heard 'No more play in GA' played all the way through at a party....The DJ always gotta stop it and say "Aiight Y'all. Calm down in the middle. Y'all gonna get this party shut down"

grin.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not really....I heard it at a House Party though....And....That @@+@ got shot up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

oh aight so yall not totally trippin
laugh.gif
....i dont go to school in thelegit south anyway (VA) so i dont get the "full" experience
laugh.gif

no offense to any VA nters ( i know some of yall
laugh.gif
)

LOL. I knew 3/4 songs. I swear...when I was in my teens when these songs dropped at parties, I found a nice spot on the wall and watched the fireworks go off.

I want no parts.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I think Three 6 Mafia enjoyed causing the murkage of dudes.
smh.gif

Other songs that I saw felonies to:

Three 6 Mafia - Dis B****, Dat H**
Project Pat - We Ain't Scared H**
Project Pat - Y'all N****z Ain't No Killaz, Y'all N****z Some H**s
Three 6 Mafia - Who Run It
Three 6 Mafia - Weak $%$ B****
Three 6 Mafia - Where Da Cheese At
Lil' Jon - Bia Bia...or Just a B****
Project Pat - If You Ain't From My Hood
Three 6 Mafia - We Shootin' 1st
DJ Paul - CYOAZZNDALOT
Three 6 Mafia - Elbow A N****
Three 6 Mafia - Get Buck, Get Wild
Three 6 Mafia - Throw Your Sets

I sense a trend.
laugh.gif

Wait till Lil' Jon come on and let off a shot!

If you are frail please go stand by the wall. Play the 4 songs, you're not getting past that Pastor Troy!

Yea man I have seen some decent scraps because of older 3-6, especially tear the club up. Older DMX got people all upset also lol

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW BOI!

IN THE G.O. BY THE 2ND SONG _'S THROWIN HANDS & RUNNING TO THE TRUNK ITS OVER.

SOMEBODY GETTIN LAID DOWN
smh.gif
tired.gif

sidenote: I remember the 1st time I heard No Mo Play... I saw a dude go Flying outta the mosh pitt that night. My guy Greed, big brocky +@# _, picked me upunder my arms had me in the air in the middle of the crowd Screamin that $+@*... At the time I was like 5-9 140 my face went in this order
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

For us it was Mystikal - here I go that %*$# set it off at All our I mean OFFFFFFFF! from my Frosh yr on to Sr.

Soon as dummm dumm dummm dropped on Here I go,
They might as well screamed over the mic
Will the entire UCF football team go straight to the Middle of the Dance Floor no matter who in the way...

I dont care what u was doin,@##@ Looked like Bull in the Ring

laugh.gif
+%#$*% couldnt get me out that middle boy
I HELD IT DOWN!

Project Pat - If You Ain't From My Hood
Saw this chick get her %%+% SPLIT WIDE open.....She was screaming that west side %%+%....On my side of town (South side)

Was a WRAP....
Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
laugh.gif

Damn we some wild boys down here. DF!!!

Yep. You know how 'Aint no mo play' in GA took over Charlotte...
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW BOI!

IN THE G.O. BY THE 2ND SONG _'S THROWIN HANDS & RUNNING TO THE TRUNK ITS OVER.

SOMEBODY GETTIN LAID DOWN
smh.gif
tired.gif

sidenote: I remember the 1st time I heard No Mo Play... I saw a dude go Flying outta the mosh pitt that night. My guy Greed, big brocky +@# _, picked me up under my arms had me in the air in the middle of the crowd Screamin that $+@*... At the time I was like 5-9 140 my face went in this order
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
Yeah, I got scooped one time when I was in HS....Throwing signs and everything
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good times. But I ususally play the middle, but towards the outside. I don't wanna get caught up in the vortex anymore...
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

For us it was Mystikal - here I go that %*$# set it off at All our I mean OFFFFFFFF! from my Frosh yr on to Sr.

Soon as dummm dumm dummm dropped on Here I go,
They might as well screamed over the mic
Will the entire UCF football team go straight to the Middle of the Dance Floor no matter who in the way...

I dont care what u was doin,@##@ Looked like Bull in the Ring

laugh.gif
+%#$*% couldnt get me out that middle boy
I HELD IT DOWN!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I hate when y'all football playing mf'ers do that %%+%....Metrying to push a DT is NOT a good look for the kid....Esp when them big _'s push me and I go across the street....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

%%+% funny though, cause sometime they be playing piing pong/pinball w/ some _'s....Pushing people back and forth between them. Dudes looking like they gotwhiplash and their necks about to break.

Lil Scrappy just came out with a new album called "Prince of the South". Its trash IMO. He needs to get back with Lil Jon.

Back
Top Bottom