I wanna have intense sexual relations with keyshia cole

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Ain't nothing fake about Keyshia though. She actually had them joints reduced.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm so sad she did that.  Keyshia is sexy as hell though.  I know I would love to get drunk at her family reunion.  Too much comedy.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Ain't nothing fake about Keyshia though. She actually had them joints reduced.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm so sad she did that.  Keyshia is sexy as hell though.  I know I would love to get drunk at her family reunion.  Too much comedy.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I've been lightweight in love with thise woman since THE DAY I first saw her. I've many comments, posts, threads stating this fact. Her body makes all the "extra" worth it, IMO. DF!!!

crawled out of the NT general grave to post in a keyshia cole thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I've been lightweight in love with thise woman since THE DAY I first saw her. I've many comments, posts, threads stating this fact. Her body makes all the "extra" worth it, IMO. DF!!!

crawled out of the NT general grave to post in a keyshia cole thread
laugh.gif

ive seent her more than a few times in hollywood. chopped it up with her at johnny rockets on sunset (her homegirl got at me somethin serious. but she was butterface + butterbody combo)
anyways....
them boobles are some of the nicest ive ever seen.
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT....

she about a hot 5'1", so theyre really like 36D on a small person.

to compare her boobs to a 5'6" chick....if she was 5'6" her boobs would be as big as wendy4.

i slap those bad boys allllll across my face in a second tho.

ive seent her more than a few times in hollywood. chopped it up with her at johnny rockets on sunset (her homegirl got at me somethin serious. but she was butterface + butterbody combo)
anyways....
them boobles are some of the nicest ive ever seen.
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT....

she about a hot 5'1", so theyre really like 36D on a small person.

to compare her boobs to a 5'6" chick....if she was 5'6" her boobs would be as big as wendy4.

i slap those bad boys allllll across my face in a second tho.

You do know she had a breast reduction, that was a before pic. I dont even wanna post what she looks like now.

She lost the Gap and the ****, I wouldnt even bother smashing now a days

You do know she had a breast reduction, that was a before pic. I dont even wanna post what she looks like now.

She lost the Gap and the ****, I wouldnt even bother smashing now a days

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This dude embed a YouTube video of Keyshia on betamax, cmon son
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...............i remember seeing her in the club like 8 years ago before her career took off. She was on stage and them puppies were calling me, i swear. Boob game was an A+++ in the PAST, But NOW
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This dude embed a YouTube video of Keyshia on betamax, cmon son
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...............i remember seeing her in the club like 8 years ago before her career took off. She was on stage and them puppies were calling me, i swear. Boob game was an A+++ in the PAST, But NOW
tired.gif

When I was in school like '04 or '05, she came down to Norfolk and put on a show in a club the size of Ninjahood room(for reference purposes only.) She almost caused a riot, cats was in there grabbing her and her team's !%%, ****, everything.. she wasnt trippin either.. acted like it didnt faze her

When I was in school like '04 or '05, she came down to Norfolk and put on a show in a club the size of Ninjahood room(for reference purposes only.) She almost caused a riot, cats was in there grabbing her and her team's !%%, ****, everything.. she wasnt trippin either.. acted like it didnt faze her

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

whats so amazing about that?

idk brah i don't smash dimes every night of the week like most nters.

frown.gif

The girl is hott but not so insane that people need to go crazy over her. You could see a ton of nicer chicks downtown in any major city

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

whats so amazing about that?

idk brah i don't smash dimes every night of the week like most nters.

frown.gif

The girl is hott but not so insane that people need to go crazy over her. You could see a ton of nicer chicks downtown in any major city

Back
Top Bottom