i want to know is any of these shoe websites legit to order shoes from

Theholygrail in los angeles
Rif la
Shoe purgatory
Citysole

I never ordered shoes from these sites so i need some information.

i can definitely say that rif.la is legit.  they're local to me so i buy shoes from them in the shop all the time

shoe purgatory and city sole are legit. I've preordered from Citysole and so has my girl. TBH the pairs from there have come in better quality than my pick ups from store
laugh.gif

Thanks everyone for the responses i was going to order from them websites. But had to make sure they was legit first. Also how long does shipping take for cirysole sole and shoe purgatory and rif la.

Thanks everyone for the responses i was going to order from them websites. But had to make sure they was legit first. Also how long does shipping take for cirysole sole and shoe purgatory and rif la.
Depends for city sole how early they get their shipment. Average for me was 2 weeks prior to release date for in stores and takes a few days to ship to your house

Oh k thanks i hope the jordan xi concord low pre sale dont be out ragis come monday b3cause its gonna be hard to cop in stores.

Oh k thanks i hope the jordan xi concord low pre sale dont be out ragis come monday b3cause its gonna be hard to cop in stores.
They probably will be knowing them though so be prepared. On top of them increasing their preorder prices, they worship hype and OG. White 6s preorder was 289.99

Thats crazy for some white 6s almost 290 crazy i saw some gammas for the lowest was 325.00 on holygrailgoods website i was shocked they was that low after the release date.

Back
Top Bottom