You would love LA if you lived in a nicer area

qft

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

NYC>>> all

thread/

this..

you dont see us making threads saying we wanna move from nyc

actually someone did make a thread months ago saying they wanted to move from nyc.

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

Originally Posted by icekickz89

I would like to live there, I think?? Are bloods and crips still prevailant around there or has alot of that died down?

laugh.gif
Stop watching movies son.
Why you give him that reaction? icekickz if you come from a city without a gang culture you will definitely notice it. If you're blackI'd be more worried about the Mexican gangs though.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I would like to live there, I think?? Are bloods and crips still prevailant around there or has alot of that died down?

laugh.gif
Why you give him that reaction? icekickz if you come from a city without a gang culture you will definitely notice it. If you're black I'd be more worried about the Mexican gangs though.
smh.gif

you answered your own question fam.

my homegirl tells me our hood is NOT the same--just in general, L.A....California, is going down the drain. I love it, and it will ALWAYS be home, but Iain't going back to live. I generally visit at least once a year tho. The way I see it, there are better cost ofliving and jobs elsewhere.....

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

laugh.gif
Why you give him that reaction? icekickz if you come from a city without a gang culture you will definitely notice it. If you're black I'd be more worried about the Mexican gangs though.
smh.gif

Nah its not an issue of watching movies (I watched Colors the other day btw) I actually met this dude from South Central a few years ago who moved out here(CT) and he said that the gang involvement is still rampant out there. Obviously LA gangs are much bigger than just the bloods and crips and I heard how theMexican gangs get down SMH... But I def have to check it out....

Back
Top Bottom