I want to move from South Central

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

atleast ur not from Bakersfield
embarassed.gif

My grandparents are from firebaugh..are you anywhere near there?

LA >>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

i did,
got a job, going to school.
pimp.gif

still miss LA
frown.gif
Your sig says Pacoima. Did you move from LA to Pacoima or you meant LA to include everything, including that of the San Fernando Valley?
include everything. PACOIMA
pimp.gif

my old crib getting shot at day after i leave
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I'd love to be from/live in LA.
yup.
I got into the Art Institute in L.A, but tuition + housing woulda buried me under the bank
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

yup.
I got into the Art Institute in L.A, but tuition + housing woulda buried me under the bank
tired.gif

were they tryin' to get you for a G a month to live wit 4 other people in a 2 bedroom apartment too?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sh3zSoFly

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

yup.
tired.gif

were they tryin' to get you for a G a month to live wit 4 other people in a 2 bedroom apartment too?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

hell yea!
smh.gif
plus the 8 grand a QUARTER I was just like forget it.

Originally Posted by eight2one

same here yo!
i shud b livin there right now, was gunna move last month.....but Cali's economy is %@*@& right now so for now
smh.gif
, i'll wait til iget done w/ school & get my career off the ground

I would like to live there, I think?? Are bloods and crips still prevailant around there or has alot of that died down?

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

NYC>>> all

thread/

this..

you dont see us making threads saying we wanna move from nyc

no people just move without talking about it hence all the new york transplants in florida and in cali. but a couple of my relatives and friends always tellme about how their tired of new york and wanna move somewhere else.

still i can honestly say i'm tired of living in cali, just the same ol same ol everyday routine bores me. i love the area i live in, i just wanna leavefor a while to appreciate it.

my uncles going to puerto rico for 3 months so i'm going back to new york to stay in his apartment all winter long and im debating on taking the apartmentfor a year or two if possible $700 a month rent in manhattan ftw but i've spent my whole life in either LA or new york, i wanna see how it is livingsomewhere new.

Originally Posted by icekickz89

I would like to live there, I think?? Are bloods and crips still prevailant around there or has alot of that died down?

laugh.gif
Stop watching movies son.

Back
Top Bottom