I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by TheShoe1010

You ever stop to think that the restaurant maybe charges gratuity on all of their bills? I hate when people of any race are so %@#@$#* quick to pull out the "race card".
The precious two times I ate there, different servers... no added gratuity.. and yes I left a tip (But only cuz I was on a date
pimp.gif
)

You ever stop to think that the restaurant maybe charges gratuity on all of their bills? I hate when people of any race are so %@#@$#* quick to pull out the "race card".
The precious two times I ate there, different servers... no added gratuity.. and yes I left a tip (But only cuz I was on a date
pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif
)

nothing...still confused...

to lazy to read whats going on...just wanted to see why it was so long