I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by bilbo07

wait. so who is OP?
Rilla, AKA Murda He most recently
He's had more incarnations than the Dalai Lama
Unemployed, non-tipping, failing rapper/hip hop "artist".
Embarrassed out of his last SN in this thread http://niketalk.yuku.com/...le--use-Big-words?page=1

*Cooked.*
...so bad that subconscious stepped in and deleted his password.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

wait. so who is OP?
Embarrassed out of his last SN in this thread http://niketalk.yuku.com/...le--use-Big-words?page=1

im sorry, and ill prolly lose my amazing new screen name for this, but stop sucking him...

seriously.

you not finna get no quotes and
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

you just finna get labeled as a female NTer, how you're acting right now...

i think you forgot some of his screen names, boy

damn, you sound like a female NTer. 

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

wait. so who is OP?

im sorry, and ill prolly lose my amazing new screen name for this, but stop sucking him...

seriously.

you not finna get no quotes and
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

you just finna get labeled as a female NTer, how you're acting right now...

i think you forgot some of his screen names, boy

damn, you sound like a female NTer. 

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

You and your girl split 12 wings and a basket of fries.

You are black.

If the manager allows the server to auto-grat 18% in that scenario they are going to do it 10 times out of 10.

Cheap order (splits), black people are notoriously low tippers. Definite auto grat.
eek.gif
Damn that's a racist reply! And I'm over-thinking it when I assume the manager of said restaurant ain't just like you? I guess... 
laugh.gif

All of this has gone from
mad.gif
to
30t6p3b.gif
to just plain
laugh.gif

I can't believe some of the !!!$ that's ya'll allow to be pulled off.

You are black.

If the manager allows the server to auto-grat 18% in that scenario they are going to do it 10 times out of 10.

Cheap order (splits), black people are notoriously low tippers. Definite auto grat.
eek.gif
Damn that's a racist reply! And I'm over-thinking it when I assume the manager of said restaurant ain't just like you? I guess... 
laugh.gif

All of this has gone from
mad.gif
to
30t6p3b.gif
to just plain
laugh.gif

I can't believe some of the !!!$ that's ya'll allow to be pulled off.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

People make a living off tips.

Waiters are paid less than minimum wage, to make up for that they are allowed to receive tips.

If you don't like it, don't eat out.

If you were a waiter would you want tips? I'm pretty sure you would...
Precisely!!! People shouldn't say crap that they won't tip because no one made you go to their facility...also on another note the "tip" they added on the bill that waiter/waitress probably won't even get that full amount.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

People make a living off tips.

Waiters are paid less than minimum wage, to make up for that they are allowed to receive tips.

If you don't like it, don't eat out.

If you were a waiter would you want tips? I'm pretty sure you would...
Precisely!!! People shouldn't say crap that they won't tip because no one made you go to their facility...also on another note the "tip" they added on the bill that waiter/waitress probably won't even get that full amount.

You are black.

P.S. If you aren't willing to tip 20% stay the +@$@ at home.

You can tell when someone doesn't live a lifestyle that affords them the opportunity to eat out much by how they tip/act in a restaurant.

not just that, but going out to dinner cause you have a chick that wants to.. and then have the audacity to not tip your server and come back multiple times??? your girl must've thought..."better get rid of this bum, cant even tip $5.00...

if i was your server and your monkey $!% came back after several times stiffing me on the tip, or leaving me change... i'd spit in your drink...

You are black.

You can tell when someone doesn't live a lifestyle that affords them the opportunity to eat out much by how they tip/act in a restaurant.

not just that, but going out to dinner cause you have a chick that wants to.. and then have the audacity to not tip your server and come back multiple times??? your girl must've thought..."better get rid of this bum, cant even tip $5.00...

if i was your server and your monkey $!% came back after several times stiffing me on the tip, or leaving me change... i'd spit in your drink...

You are black.

if i was your server and your monkey *#! came back after several times stiffing me on the tip, or leaving me change... i'd spit in your drink...

You are black.

if i was your server and your monkey *#! came back after several times stiffing me on the tip, or leaving me change... i'd spit in your drink...

My point is that you seem to think that the internet is some kind of place of higher learning. I called you verbose because you wrote a huge amount about something that, well, isn't very important. That is also why I have concluded that you are far too intense (well, along with your TIRELESS crusade against religion. A lot of which I agree with, but you really do come off as a know it all).

I read the entire OP, but I highlighted what seemed to be the main issue.

It shows what people really think of you when they add a gratuity TAX to a 17 dollar meal as if they didn't wanna take the chance that they wouldn't get their apparently mandatory 3 buck cut. Racist bastards..

My point is that you seem to think that the internet is some kind of place of higher learning. I called you verbose because you wrote a huge amount about something that, well, isn't very important. That is also why I have concluded that you are far too intense (well, along with your TIRELESS crusade against religion. A lot of which I agree with, but you really do come off as a know it all).

I read the entire OP, but I highlighted what seemed to be the main issue.

It shows what people really think of you when they add a gratuity TAX to a 17 dollar meal as if they didn't wanna take the chance that they wouldn't get their apparently mandatory 3 buck cut. Racist bastards..

30t6p3b.gif
 At this race card garbage.

What is it with people thinking they are getting played all the time?
With all the +%%$ going on in this country you are worried about getting
charged a $3 gratuity? Why are you on NT right now anyway OP?
It's the afternoon and you need to go out and get a job because you
can't afford to take out your woman. How do you even buy shoes?

30t6p3b.gif
 At this race card garbage.

What is it with people thinking they are getting played all the time?
With all the +%%$ going on in this country you are worried about getting
charged a $3 gratuity? Why are you on NT right now anyway OP?
It's the afternoon and you need to go out and get a job because you
can't afford to take out your woman. How do you even buy shoes?

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

what's worse, spitting in someone's drink out of anger
or letting someone make minimum wage off serving you wings and a fountain drink?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

what's worse, spitting in someone's drink out of anger
or letting someone make minimum wage off serving you wings and a fountain drink?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom