I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

I'm going to give you a complete breakdown of the response of everyone in a restaurant.

Server sees 4 black people sit in his section. Thinks "damnit I told the hostess not to do me like this today"

Goes into the back kitchen area, other members on the staff (black included) "Damn haha that sucks, you know you are about to get jew'd on your tip!" Laughing ensues.

Server goes to take their order, All of them split meals/entrees. None order their own items. They ask a million questions (obviously unfamiliar with dining out).

Server thinks to him/herself "yup they are at it again, taking up seats in my section just to order barely any food and even on the low amount they are going to spend they still won't throw me a good tip"

Goes into the back, gives order to kitchen, waiters/waitresses once again laugh at the predicament the other server is in.

Bring them food, something is wrong with it, someone complains, someone asks for a ton of ranch or hot sauce that doesn't belong on the food they ordered at all.

Finally they are ready for the checks, you wait anxiously to receive your petty tip if any at all (just pray it isn't actual change, nickels dimes etc.)

You take your 1 dollar per person tip, go into the back and laugh it off with your co-workers because there isn't really much you can do...

EXCEPT AUTO-GRAT THOSE *%%+#*++@$%%%!!!!

Not all black people tip like this, but even black people that work in Food & Beverage make fun of their own kind and prefer for them not to be seated in their section.

Sad stereotype, but 90% true stereotype.

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

I'm going to give you a complete breakdown of the response of everyone in a restaurant.

Server sees 4 black people sit in his section. Thinks "damnit I told the hostess not to do me like this today"

Goes into the back kitchen area, other members on the staff (black included) "Damn haha that sucks, you know you are about to get jew'd on your tip!" Laughing ensues.

Server goes to take their order, All of them split meals/entrees. None order their own items. They ask a million questions (obviously unfamiliar with dining out).

Server thinks to him/herself "yup they are at it again, taking up seats in my section just to order barely any food and even on the low amount they are going to spend they still won't throw me a good tip"

Goes into the back, gives order to kitchen, waiters/waitresses once again laugh at the predicament the other server is in.

Bring them food, something is wrong with it, someone complains, someone asks for a ton of ranch or hot sauce that doesn't belong on the food they ordered at all.

Finally they are ready for the checks, you wait anxiously to receive your petty tip if any at all (just pray it isn't actual change, nickels dimes etc.)

You take your 1 dollar per person tip, go into the back and laugh it off with your co-workers because there isn't really much you can do...

EXCEPT AUTO-GRAT THOSE *%%+#*++@$%%%!!!!

Not all black people tip like this, but even black people that work in Food & Beverage make fun of their own kind and prefer for them not to be seated in their section.

Sad stereotype, but 90% true stereotype.

Originally Posted by G14

I KNOW RIGHT THE NERVE

WELL HERE IS A ALTERNATIVE FOR THOSE $2.82 ON YOUR NEXT DATE

16pbnt.jpg
cosign ^
most servers get paid even lower than minimum wage called SERVER WAGE and depend on the tips. it's what makes the experience when going out to eat, atmosphere and friendly service. if the service is horrible don't tip. but I don't understand who raised you NOT to tip.. that's just pathetic. smh.. get take-out if you don't wanna throw in a couple extra dollars..

Originally Posted by G14

I KNOW RIGHT THE NERVE

WELL HERE IS A ALTERNATIVE FOR THOSE $2.82 ON YOUR NEXT DATE

16pbnt.jpg
cosign ^
most servers get paid even lower than minimum wage called SERVER WAGE and depend on the tips. it's what makes the experience when going out to eat, atmosphere and friendly service. if the service is horrible don't tip. but I don't understand who raised you NOT to tip.. that's just pathetic. smh.. get take-out if you don't wanna throw in a couple extra dollars..

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

what the hell is going on in here?

I left and 2 hours later this @@@+ is 16 pages.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 same here. this !!@+ blew up!
anyway, I always tip (unless the service is that !$@#*$# horrible). Ive worked in a couple different restaurants, and for some reason I sympathize with waiters/waitresses. I was never a waiter(i worked in the kitchen), but some of these guys reallly struggle to pull in money. Paid at minimum wage, and unless you're working at a high class place, you wont be pullin that much in tips. Plus, normally they have to give a % to the bussers and hosts/hostesses. 

But I also see how people feel that tipping isnt a necessity (its their !$@#*$# job right!) 

I dunno, Im at 15% most of the time, unless a server has really busted his $%# for my table 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
anyway, I always tip (unless the service is that !$@#*$# horrible). Ive worked in a couple different restaurants, and for some reason I sympathize with waiters/waitresses. I was never a waiter(i worked in the kitchen), but some of these guys reallly struggle to pull in money. Paid at minimum wage, and unless you're working at a high class place, you wont be pullin that much in tips. Plus, normally they have to give a % to the bussers and hosts/hostesses. 

But I also see how people feel that tipping isnt a necessity (its their !$@#*$# job right!) 

I dunno, Im at 15% most of the time, unless a server has really busted his $%# for my table 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

bottom line is if you can't afford to tip good service then stay at home or eat at a place that's more in your price range like mcdonalds or something.
it's clear that you did not read a single post in this thread.

bottom line is if you can't afford to tip good service then stay at home or eat at a place that's more in your price range like mcdonalds or something.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

this^^

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

this^^

Question to the OP-- how do you know that this was "racism" in action, though?

Did you look at the bill of every other "not-black" person there, before coming to this conclusion?

Question to the OP-- how do you know that this was "racism" in action, though?

Did you look at the bill of every other "not-black" person there, before coming to this conclusion?

Good service good tip, bad service, low tip. Thats the way I operate.

Good service good tip, bad service, low tip. Thats the way I operate.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Rilla, AKA Murda He most recently
He's had more incarnations than the Dalai Lama
Unemployed, non-tipping, failing rapper/hip hop "artist".
Embarrassed out of his last SN in this thread http://niketalk.yuku.com/...le--use-Big-words?page=1

im sorry, and ill prolly lose my amazing new screen name for this, but stop sucking him...

seriously.

you not finna get no quotes and
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

you just finna get labeled as a female NTer, how you're acting right now...

i think you forgot some of his screen names, boy

damn, you sound like a female NTer. 
laugh.gif

The real Larry David would be ashamed.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Rilla, AKA Murda He most recently
He's had more incarnations than the Dalai Lama
Unemployed, non-tipping, failing rapper/hip hop "artist".
Embarrassed out of his last SN in this thread http://niketalk.yuku.com/...le--use-Big-words?page=1

im sorry, and ill prolly lose my amazing new screen name for this, but stop sucking him...

seriously.

you not finna get no quotes and
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

you just finna get labeled as a female NTer, how you're acting right now...

i think you forgot some of his screen names, boy

damn, you sound like a female NTer. 
laugh.gif

The real Larry David would be ashamed.

Originally Posted by spacerace

its clear i don't need to read 17 pages of jibber jabber of broke people trying to justify their frugal ways to have common sense

Originally Posted by spacerace

its clear i don't need to read 17 pages of jibber jabber of broke people trying to justify their frugal ways to have common sense

Back
Top Bottom