I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by IamMD

You're a broke **# "rapper." If you don't want to tip, do not eat out. Its part of our culture. In some countries, tipping isn't necessary, and in others, it is automatically added. You know the rules before you go to a restaurant. Stop wasting your money on studio time (believe me, you are wasting it) and learn how to tip!

edit:  Stop enforcing the stereotype..makin us look like cheapskates.  You are the reason I overcompensate.

LOL. That point is deserving of it's own topic.

Every %%#+!!$ person on earth now thinks they are a rapper. News flash...You %%#+!!$ suck and have no talent. Just be a fan. Go to college, you might actually be a better rapper because you will know more then 5 words.

You're a broke **# "rapper." If you don't want to tip, do not eat out. Its part of our culture. In some countries, tipping isn't necessary, and in others, it is automatically added. You know the rules before you go to a restaurant. Stop wasting your money on studio time (believe me, you are wasting it) and learn how to tip!

edit:  Stop enforcing the stereotype..makin us look like cheapskates.  You are the reason I overcompensate.

LOL. That point is deserving of it's own topic.

Every %%#+!!$ person on earth now thinks they are a rapper. News flash...You %%#+!!$ suck and have no talent. Just be a fan. Go to college, you might actually be a better rapper because you will know more then 5 words.

I used to ++**% about tipping. Then I grew up. LOL at OP thinking only black people are forced to tip. Y'all really flip the race card on EVERYTHING.
EDIT : It's that mentality "O..I gotta tip? Nah @@%+ that I DONT TIP."

It's because you're so used to living a certain type of life that you DON't EVER want to compromise with the world. Living like this will get you nowhere, maybe that's why you haven't blew up yet?

I used to ++**% about tipping. Then I grew up. LOL at OP thinking only black people are forced to tip. Y'all really flip the race card on EVERYTHING.
EDIT : It's that mentality "O..I gotta tip? Nah @@%+ that I DONT TIP."

It's because you're so used to living a certain type of life that you DON't EVER want to compromise with the world. Living like this will get you nowhere, maybe that's why you haven't blew up yet?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Thank you for the answer. OP's TITLE SAYS "I WILL NEVER TIP AT A RESTAURANT EVER AGAIN" so i think he is getting at the fact that he is no longer tipping anymore ever out of principle
maybe it's because he's brave enough to not support a system he seems faulty. 
ohwell.gif

the way he got there was by thinking about it, which most people don't.

I feel the same way he does, but honestly I'm just too insecure to do it.

I don't think "not tipping" is going to change the system tomorrow, and I dont want to take the "society L" and look like a jerk, or even worse, broke by my female companions, 

but at least I'm honest about it 
laugh.gif
so u dont tip your barber? you dont tip a fine hispanic waitress gettin your mofongo?
30t6p3b.gif

cats in here, if u not gonna tip definitely dont go to no swank restaurant...you gonna feel embarrassed by that frugalness 
? maybe you read it wrong,
I do tip, just for the wrong reasons.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Thank you for the answer. OP's TITLE SAYS "I WILL NEVER TIP AT A RESTAURANT EVER AGAIN" so i think he is getting at the fact that he is no longer tipping anymore ever out of principle
maybe it's because he's brave enough to not support a system he seems faulty. 
ohwell.gif

the way he got there was by thinking about it, which most people don't.

I feel the same way he does, but honestly I'm just too insecure to do it.

I don't think "not tipping" is going to change the system tomorrow, and I dont want to take the "society L" and look like a jerk, or even worse, broke by my female companions, 

but at least I'm honest about it 
laugh.gif
so u dont tip your barber? you dont tip a fine hispanic waitress gettin your mofongo?
30t6p3b.gif

cats in here, if u not gonna tip definitely dont go to no swank restaurant...you gonna feel embarrassed by that frugalness 
? maybe you read it wrong,
I do tip, just for the wrong reasons.

I DONT TIP....if the gratuity is already added...

IF THE GRATUITY IS ADDED AND THE SERVICE IS BAD...i have spoken with a mgr to re-adjust the bill...

IF my server...is nice and i dont have to wait around for ever for a refill or if our food is still hot when its hits the table then i may add some cash on the side..

at one wedding i attended i tipped the waiter $40 when i walked in...as soon as i finished my drink and b4 i placed it down on the table he had my refill ready...i gave him another $20 at the end of the night. did i really drink $60 worth of drinks yea maybe but service like that is great...even other waiters were tryin to serve me drinks but i was topped off already.

point is..its not a race issue...its not a cheap issue...its a reality issue...and the reality is this...

a waiter on a good night can make up to $100-$300 on tips thats cash going straight to the waiter that they dont claim come tax season...by the owners adding gratuity to your tab...the tips get tracked by uncle sam...and they are forced to report it...so while waiters do get below min wage...there tips can surpass some regular 9-5s...so they get taxed on that...tax goes to the gov't...the gov't is paying for the war over seas...the war for gas...BLAME GEORGE BUSH....SR. & JR.

Spoiler [+]
YEA I RANTED OFF...LOL *YE SHRUG*

IF THE GRATUITY IS ADDED AND THE SERVICE IS BAD...i have spoken with a mgr to re-adjust the bill...

IF my server...is nice and i dont have to wait around for ever for a refill or if our food is still hot when its hits the table then i may add some cash on the side..

at one wedding i attended i tipped the waiter $40 when i walked in...as soon as i finished my drink and b4 i placed it down on the table he had my refill ready...i gave him another $20 at the end of the night. did i really drink $60 worth of drinks yea maybe but service like that is great...even other waiters were tryin to serve me drinks but i was topped off already.

point is..its not a race issue...its not a cheap issue...its a reality issue...and the reality is this...

a waiter on a good night can make up to $100-$300 on tips thats cash going straight to the waiter that they dont claim come tax season...by the owners adding gratuity to your tab...the tips get tracked by uncle sam...and they are forced to report it...so while waiters do get below min wage...there tips can surpass some regular 9-5s...so they get taxed on that...tax goes to the gov't...the gov't is paying for the war over seas...the war for gas...BLAME GEORGE BUSH....SR. & JR.

Spoiler [+]

I love the people in here complaning that waiters/servers who get upset at certain tips should get another job because they knowingly excepted a poistion that paid under minimum wage.

NEWSFLASH: it ain't easy to get a job, you take what you can get.

Also, same people saying they shouldn't take these jobs making under minimum are the same people in other topics in the past that have said soceity oppresses people therefore hindering there chance to get jobs.

Well if the logic works out, if it's so easy for a waiter to just get up and walk away from his means of financial stability to just  go get another job paying over minimum wage that doesnt rely on tips than I'm pretty sure theres just numerous jobs out there for everyone to have.

You tip at a restaurant for one thing and one thing only: You sit your $++ down and eat. You don't do anything else.

If you can't tip for the simple purpose of just not having to do anything than your $++ backwards. You can easily stay home. The food still going to cost you at the grocery store just like it costs you at a restaurant. You going to have to prepare it yourself. Then you  gotta clean it up yourself. Would you rather pay for the groceries then do all the work or pay for the food and chip in some extra so you don't have to do the work.

I love the people in here complaning that waiters/servers who get upset at certain tips should get another job because they knowingly excepted a poistion that paid under minimum wage.

NEWSFLASH: it ain't easy to get a job, you take what you can get.

Also, same people saying they shouldn't take these jobs making under minimum are the same people in other topics in the past that have said soceity oppresses people therefore hindering there chance to get jobs.

Well if the logic works out, if it's so easy for a waiter to just get up and walk away from his means of financial stability to just  go get another job paying over minimum wage that doesnt rely on tips than I'm pretty sure theres just numerous jobs out there for everyone to have.

You tip at a restaurant for one thing and one thing only: You sit your $++ down and eat. You don't do anything else.

If you can't tip for the simple purpose of just not having to do anything than your $++ backwards. You can easily stay home. The food still going to cost you at the grocery store just like it costs you at a restaurant. You going to have to prepare it yourself. Then you  gotta clean it up yourself. Would you rather pay for the groceries then do all the work or pay for the food and chip in some extra so you don't have to do the work.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Spoiler [+]

I'm not sure where you were going with this post.  I'm a bit confused actually
laugh.gif

In one instance you dont tip at all, and in another you tip 40 before you get a drink?  So...do you tip or not? 

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Spoiler [+]

I'm not sure where you were going with this post.  I'm a bit confused actually
laugh.gif

In one instance you dont tip at all, and in another you tip 40 before you get a drink?  So...do you tip or not? 

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

I know people in college that wear pins to work that say 10% don't pay the rent.

roll.gif
, SO FIND A JOB THAT DOES

"damn, this job i work, is all tips.....and the tips are bad....let me cry daily with a pin instead of not working for 2.15 an hour"

roll.gif

NOT ONE SERVER IN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES TAKES HOME 2.15 AN HOUR

EVERY SERVER IN THIS THREAD BOASTS ABOUT MAKING 30 DOLLARS AN HOUR MINIMUM

THIS IS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE, I.E. NO FORMAL EDUCATION

30 DOLLARS AN HOUR IN CASH

PLEASE STOP MAKING IT SEEM LIKE THESE ARE CHILDREN IN SWEATSHOPS

OR THAT THEIR JOB IS SO AWFUL THAT THEY WOULD RATHER QUIT

BECAUSE THEY DONT.

well damn. The anger in this thread is strong.

thats what i cant wrap my head around.

these dudes are LEGIT mad about what the next man is tipping

while the "non-tippers" who "think theyre better than everyone else" couldnt care less.

very ironic.

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

I know people in college that wear pins to work that say 10% don't pay the rent.

roll.gif
, SO FIND A JOB THAT DOES

"damn, this job i work, is all tips.....and the tips are bad....let me cry daily with a pin instead of not working for 2.15 an hour"

roll.gif

NOT ONE SERVER IN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES TAKES HOME 2.15 AN HOUR

EVERY SERVER IN THIS THREAD BOASTS ABOUT MAKING 30 DOLLARS AN HOUR MINIMUM

THIS IS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE, I.E. NO FORMAL EDUCATION

30 DOLLARS AN HOUR IN CASH

PLEASE STOP MAKING IT SEEM LIKE THESE ARE CHILDREN IN SWEATSHOPS

OR THAT THEIR JOB IS SO AWFUL THAT THEY WOULD RATHER QUIT

BECAUSE THEY DONT.

well damn. The anger in this thread is strong.

thats what i cant wrap my head around.

these dudes are LEGIT mad about what the next man is tipping

while the "non-tippers" who "think theyre better than everyone else" couldnt care less.

very ironic.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

niketalk has gotten silly over the years.....

you post 15 lines of text which outline your overall argument

and dudes nitpick half of line 5, because you used an arbitrary statistic just for the sake of the argument....or nitpick an example you pulled from SOMEONE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT...

as if that's disproving or countering the overall argument....

then, dudes who also don't like you, bandwagon fans, quote it with emoticons and talk about you taking Ls.

these dudes HAVE TO BE YOUNG AND NEW HERE....have to be.

it's ridiculous these days.

......sums it up perfectly.

- ive said it a million times on here. these cats on here dont like to read and have problems with comprehension. compounded by the fact that most of the cats on here can't handle conversation for the sake of conversation yet they belong to a messageboard.......

and dudes nitpick half of line 5, because you used an arbitrary statistic just for the sake of the argument....or nitpick an example you pulled from SOMEONE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT...

then, dudes who also don't like you, bandwagon fans, quote it with emoticons and talk about you taking Ls.

- ive said it a million times on here. these cats on here dont like to read and have problems with comprehension. compounded by the fact that most of the cats on here can't handle conversation for the sake of conversation yet they belong to a messageboard.......

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Team No Tipping?

I think team No Manners or Team Un-sophisticated would be a more appropriate team-name.
Only if we start a team, "No education or real skills," for all you waiters and waitresses out here who think you need to be making Wall Street money for putting food in a bag and filling up drinks.

Team No Tipping?

I think team No Manners or Team Un-sophisticated would be a more appropriate team-name.
Only if we start a team, "No education or real skills," for all you waiters and waitresses out here who think you need to be making Wall Street money for putting food in a bag and filling up drinks.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

no, you're just wrong and fail to see it.

another way to look at it is you get in what you put in.

maybe it's just me but if i get anything from good to great service, i couldn't look my server in the eye after giving them a crappy tip or no tip. i would just feel like a cheapskate.

however if i'm dealing with a crappy server then I'll either leave a minimal tip or nothing at all, your not entitled to a tip if your going to have a crappy attitude or lackluster service.

i guess its one extreme or the other in terms of tipping with me, your either getting a very good tip from me which is the case most of the time, or your getting barely anything or nothing if your service sucked.

@killaCAM237 a server wearing a pin that says "10% don't pay the rent" is a bad look imo. It gives the perception that their entitled to a good tip regardless if the service is exceptional or not.

Originally Posted by Mr I Keep It Siddity

Team No Tipping?
Only if we start a team, "No education or real skills," for all you waiters and waitresses out here who think you need to be making Wall Street money for putting food in a bag.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's funny, some restaurants the waiter comes twice, to get you order and leave the check

a South American busboy drops off the food anyway, I wonder what %age he's seeing 
laugh.gif

I really want waiters to get replaced by computers, I can't wait.

all I want is my food and refills, I don't want someone to ask me how everything is and expect a tip for it.

you run a business or perform a task, how well you do it should reflect your popularity, not a tip out of pity.

all rilla's posts EVER are;

a.) really high fleeting thought he had with noone around to talk about it with

b.) a running dialouge,more like a chat room than a post

and people get UPSET in the threads.

and bring up him being a "failed rapper" whatever that means....

or that hes from gary indiana, like it was a choice....

or columbus for me...

then, once the OP can't roll with the punches and be a good sport out of pure ANNOYANCE

one of these lames reports him

meth doesnt even look at the thread or context

and bans him.

LOL

like, if you not coming in to be constructive to the topic, bounce...

LULZ are LULZ but dudes arent even funny...

calling rilla a "failed rapper" is only funny to dudes who personally dont like a complete stranger...

cause if $#%!%# was out here calling wale or dom failed rappers, dudes would be having heart attacks

when did NT stop being a room full of cool dudes you can electronically clown with

like an electronic barbershop visit?

i mean, ive always had to ignore a high number of lames and children and such

but it's getting ridiculous...worst its been in my 8 or 9 years here...  

roll.gif
, my point exactly.

we not even talking about tips, dork.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom