I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Cliffs please
*Rilla turned in a job application to Buffalo Wild Wings.
*Shorty after, Rilla and his lady go to the same B-dubs and split 12 wings, a basket of fries, and an alcoholic beverage.
*Rilla's bill has a gratuity charge of $2.82 for a party of two.
*Rilla is never tipping at restaurant ever again because of the racist and discriminatory shenanigans of the establishment where he hopes to be employed.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Ghetto/cheap people just make me laugh when I wait on them. So embarrassing.
What is embarrassing and who is embarrassed 

Originally Posted by socluis90

Ghetto/cheap people just make me laugh when I wait on them. So embarrassing.
What is embarrassing and who is embarrassed 

^ actually dude was going to tip MORE but seeing that they autogratted it, he let them ride with the 2.82.

And this is why tipping doesn't work. Many people in this thread have admitted to it too, people tip even with bad service so there is no incentive on the part of the waiter to provide adequate service. Take this example. The entire time they were there, their waitress was outside smoking and they had to get their own food, drinks, and silverware yet they still got autogratted 18% for a party of 2? So what is the tip for in this instance? Just because right? Because we're supposed to feel sorry for her she VOLUNTARILY signed up for make $3 an hour and atone for it by paying her for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and even when they do their job it's very insignificant compared to what they seem to expect to be paid.

So assuming that was even her only table that hour, which I'd doubt, she got at the least $21 ($3 plus $18 autograt) for standing outside smoking.
indifferent.gif

http://www.nbcphiladelphi...son--70426052.html?yhp=1

If you’re frustrated by poor service at a restaurant, think twice before you decide to not tip. You may be in for a bit more than just a dirty look from the waiter.

"Nobody, nobody wants to be forced to pay a tip or be arrested for terrible service," Leslie Pope said when her happy hour ended in handcuffs.

Pope and John Wagner were hauled away by police and charged with theft for not paying the mandatory 18 percent gratuity totaling $16 after eating at the Lehigh Pub in Bethlehem, Pa. with six friends.

Pope claimed that they had to wait nearly an hour for their order and that she had to get napkins and silverware for the table herself.

“At this point I became very annoyed because I had already gone up to the bar myself to have my soda refilled because the waitress never came back,

^ actually dude was going to tip MORE but seeing that they autogratted it, he let them ride with the 2.82.

And this is why tipping doesn't work. Many people in this thread have admitted to it too, people tip even with bad service so there is no incentive on the part of the waiter to provide adequate service. Take this example. The entire time they were there, their waitress was outside smoking and they had to get their own food, drinks, and silverware yet they still got autogratted 18% for a party of 2? So what is the tip for in this instance? Just because right? Because we're supposed to feel sorry for her she VOLUNTARILY signed up for make $3 an hour and atone for it by paying her for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and even when they do their job it's very insignificant compared to what they seem to expect to be paid.

So assuming that was even her only table that hour, which I'd doubt, she got at the least $21 ($3 plus $18 autograt) for standing outside smoking.
indifferent.gif

If you’re frustrated by poor service at a restaurant, think twice before you decide to not tip. You may be in for a bit more than just a dirty look from the waiter.

"Nobody, nobody wants to be forced to pay a tip or be arrested for terrible service," Leslie Pope said when her happy hour ended in handcuffs.

Pope and John Wagner were hauled away by police and charged with theft for not paying the mandatory 18 percent gratuity totaling $16 after eating at the Lehigh Pub in Bethlehem, Pa. with six friends.

Pope claimed that they had to wait nearly an hour for their order and that she had to get napkins and silverware for the table herself.

“At this point I became very annoyed because I had already gone up to the bar myself to have my soda refilled because the waitress never came back,

Originally Posted by Mr I Keep It Siddity

indifferent.gif

It was a party of 8
There was most likely a notice on the menu informing the customers that the gratuity would be added to the bill.

Also, the article says nothing about the waitress being outside smoking, but it does say the pub was extremely busy.

Originally Posted by Mr I Keep It Siddity

indifferent.gif

It was a party of 8
There was most likely a notice on the menu informing the customers that the gratuity would be added to the bill.

Also, the article says nothing about the waitress being outside smoking, but it does say the pub was extremely busy.

Auto grat is standard for parties of 6-8+. Look at the bottom of the menu next time you're out.

Auto grat is standard for parties of 6-8+. Look at the bottom of the menu next time you're out.

There's a video somewhere. I can't tell now because I am at work and no flash player but it was a well publicized story and got the establishment some bad publicity . They ordered wings, that's why their bill was so low and the couple claims there was approximately 20 people there. Regardless of where she was though, why would she deserve a good tip given that she didn't do anything? http://www.yelp.com/biz/lehigh-pub-bethlehem

http://www.citypaper.net/...skipping_out_on_tip.html

It was used as an example though because even for small party sizes, you get the same attitude from waiters. They don't feel like they have to do much because they just know you're going to tip them 20% You'd be unAmerican not to.

There's a video somewhere. I can't tell now because I am at work and no flash player but it was a well publicized story and got the establishment some bad publicity . They ordered wings, that's why their bill was so low and the couple claims there was approximately 20 people there. Regardless of where she was though, why would she deserve a good tip given that she didn't do anything? http://www.yelp.com/biz/lehigh-pub-bethlehem

http://www.citypaper.net/...skipping_out_on_tip.html

It was used as an example though because even for small party sizes, you get the same attitude from waiters. They don't feel like they have to do much because they just know you're going to tip them 20% You'd be unAmerican not to.

another example of someone highlighting one line.

not saying youre even trynna come at me or anything

just saying

in fact, that post is another in which NTers came into the post specifically to flame ME personally, contributing absolutely nothing to the thread. not one opinion of baseball was made, just opinions of me...as if i care. Now, opinions on baseball? yes, i care, i made a post for people to voice their opinions on baseball.....i didnt make a post in S&T asking how you personally felt about me, tho

i meantioned someone giving me props for that particular post because for every one lame that cries about how i post instead of ignoring me

i have another NTer praising my posts

this thread shoulda been locked as soon as the emo tippers started focusing on individual NTers rather than the subject the thread is about

im pretty sure someone in here has reported me, too, typical NT passive-aggressiveness...

just saying

in fact, that post is another in which NTers came into the post specifically to flame ME personally, contributing absolutely nothing to the thread. not one opinion of baseball was made, just opinions of me...as if i care. Now, opinions on baseball? yes, i care, i made a post for people to voice their opinions on baseball.....i didnt make a post in S&T asking how you personally felt about me, tho

i meantioned someone giving me props for that particular post because for every one lame that cries about how i post instead of ignoring me

this thread shoulda been locked as soon as the emo tippers started focusing on individual NTers rather than the subject the thread is about

im pretty sure someone in here has reported me, too, typical NT passive-aggressiveness...

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

just saying

Dude...
Let it go....

Every one of your responses consists of the same thing - You play the victim, make note of how you wont remember the NT'er you are responding to in 20 mins, yet they will remember you......and continue to argue about something not even related to the original topic.

Someone lock this up.....

nerd.gif

just saying

Dude...
Let it go....

Every one of your responses consists of the same thing - You play the victim, make note of how you wont remember the NT'er you are responding to in 20 mins, yet they will remember you......and continue to argue about something not even related to the original topic.

Someone lock this up.....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

eyes.gif
, right.

BTW, rilla got banned over this post...

roll.gif

im like, psychic, or something....

he clearly got attacked....responded....someone who attacked him reported him...and he got banned...not a single question asked....noone reviewed the thread...nothing

roll.gif

for contributing a 24 page thread to the NT community....i appreciated the discussion up until the fan club came in derailing the thread....but he was actually contributing and got banned....

come on method man, i actually like my new screen name, bro

eyes.gif
, right.

roll.gif

he clearly got attacked....responded....someone who attacked him reported him...and he got banned...not a single question asked....noone reviewed the thread...nothing

roll.gif

for contributing a 24 page thread to the NT community....i appreciated the discussion up until the fan club came in derailing the thread....but he was actually contributing and got banned....

eyes.gif
, right.

roll.gif

roll.gif

that is exactly what you've been doing.  Its like you think you have some sort of e-fame.  Your real life must suck.

eyes.gif
, right.

roll.gif

roll.gif

that is exactly what you've been doing.  Its like you think you have some sort of e-fame.  Your real life must suck.

roll.gif

roll.gif

i disagreed with everything he posted but for someone to attack him  then turn into a little princess and cry to the mods and report him after he responded to their personal attack is just lame.  dudes on here that can dish it out but can't take it when people go off on them are lame.

roll.gif

roll.gif

i disagreed with everything he posted but for someone to attack him  then turn into a little princess and cry to the mods and report him after he responded to their personal attack is just lame.  dudes on here that can dish it out but can't take it when people go off on them are lame.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

it happens often. that's why i got banned last time. meth admitted to me that he doesnt look at the context nor review the actual thread...not even the page the offense was on....he just checks the report, and if its a violation, he blindly bans the person...

roll.gif
, its funny, too, because i mean, these same dudes stick around flaming in posts only to have the flamee turn up banned....so im starting to narrow down the suspects....

i dont comprehend the meaning of this.

im doing what exact same thing? entering people's posts and crying about how they sonned me in another forum?

eyes.gif

you typed "you have an english degree LOL"

laugh.gif
, that's not trolling/flaming? that's on topic?

add it to the blog, bruh.

thats the thing, i dont have any fame whatsoever. its YOU DUDES that STAY QUOTING ME in post after post after post after post after post telling me how much you have a personal emotional attachment to me.....

(oops, im playing the victim by explaining reality right now...)

the only off topic posts from me in this thread are RESPONSES....in RESPONSE to something said to me.

you can think my life sucks if you want because I DO NOT CARE.

roll.gif

thats the difference between us

YALL CARE

I DO NOT

laugh.gif
@he's making fun of people's schools like he went to MIT

roll.gif

I CAN TASTE THE DELICIOUS TEARS FROM HERE

dude was legit hurt

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

thread is comedy.

alot of effort going into these posts

laugh.gif
 Yup 
Cheap people trying to provide a rationale why they don't tip.  We get it.. you're a cheap bastard. end of story.  No need to go page after page retyping the same crap just to argue.  

Back
Top Bottom