iCarly Appreciation? Vol. The show makes me laugh

spencer is pretty funny and gibby is random as hell. i like to be a kid sometimes best years of my life

Because of my 10-year-old sister I've seen most episodes of this show
laugh.gif

Gibby > *

I watch this show when ever its on. I don't find it that funny but sam is so damn
pimp.gif
Pedo bear approved.

oh and Gibby is
laugh.gif

"Do you feel the rue Carly...
DO YOU FEEL IT!!!!"
The %$!% is mad funny to me and like BlackStilettos mentioned up top,it does remind me of some old Nick shows I watched coming up.
I'm 25 and I really don't give a %$!%.If it's funny.............i'll watch.

I actually watch lol.

The girl who eats all the time be cracking me up. Think her name is Sam, the host of the icarly show.

If any of y'all in this thread are over the age of 18 and y'all watchin these shows and y'all don't have kids or younger relatives...then something ain't right.

Pedophilia is strong on NT.

^How the hell does that equate to being pedo?
I can't speak for anyone else in this thread,but i'm not getting off on watching teenagers on television.I mean..........is it really THAT difficult to believe that people actually find the show entertaining without there being some sick and twisted alterior motive for watching?

Spencer is pure comedy, I don't see how he isn't doin' movies. Seriously. But the show within the show is corny as hell, but the actual show is great. It entertains me [mostly when I've been influenced by the earth...like now. But it's not on, and I'm not even near a TV if it was].

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I can't speak for anyone else in this thread,but i'm not getting off on watching teenagers on television.I mean..........is it really THAT difficult to believe that people actually find the show entertaining without there being some sick and twisted alterior motive for watching?
If that's your brand of humor, then suit yourself.  Don't let what I say deter you.  It's just my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

Dan Schneider is GOD.

He created iCarly, Drake and Josh, All That, Good Burger, Victorious. All these shows are funny as hell.
laugh.gif

He is THAT dude.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

If that's your brand of humor, then suit yourself.  Don't let what I say deter you.  It's just my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

well you better chance your opinion before I tell my nerd *#$ cousin to %+@* around with your computer.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

IM A HELION said:

well you better chance your opinion before I tell my nerd #+! cousin to !%%! around with your computer.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom