If a FEMALE invites you to the movies.... UPDATE PICS (Pg.2) Final Update pg.14

Originally Posted by ratherunique1

if money is really the issue then let her pay next time, don't split the bill, thats childish. atleast this way you get another date out of it. but if ur a pimp then pull out a stack, that'll get her cat moist

Splitting a bill is childish? How so?

if money is really the issue then let her pay next time, don't split the bill, thats childish. atleast this way you get another date out of it. but if ur a pimp then pull out a stack, that'll get her cat moist

Splitting a bill is childish? How so?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

You should never have to use money to get at a chick period 

And if you do thats not the type of chick you want in your life
this is true in so many ways.

they not into you they into the money/lifestyle if u gotta trick on a chick to be with her.

this is true in so many ways.

they not into you they into the money/lifestyle if u gotta trick on a chick to be with her.

Originally Posted by stevielips

I pay for almost every date I go on, I dunno I was just raised that way. If I'm not feeling her by the end of the night I just wont call again.
so you basically wasted your own $

Most of the dudes that get craploads of action never  pay period 
And then you "gentlemen" come and broke your bank trying to get it in with a chicks 
laugh.gif

I have never payed for a date in my life and i have never had a problem because even when some of my dates didn't go so good i didn't sweat it because i never payed for them  

is OP really tryna wife her? and if buyin her a movie ticket is breakin ur bank then u better not be tryin to wife her, dont be proud of never paying 
laugh.gif

Most of the dudes that get craploads of action never  pay period 
And then you "gentlemen" come and broke your bank trying to get it in with a chicks 
laugh.gif

I have never payed for a date in my life and i have never had a problem because even when some of my dates didn't go so good i didn't sweat it because i never payed for them  

is OP really tryna wife her? and if buyin her a movie ticket is breakin ur bank then u better not be tryin to wife her, dont be proud of never paying 
laugh.gif

I pay for almost every date I go on, I dunno I was just raised that way. If I'm not feeling her by the end of the night I just wont call again.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Let him tell it, money ain't a thang. That is why I asked him to think about all of the $ wasted paying for these dates, since he was raised that way.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Let him tell it, money ain't a thang. That is why I asked him to think about all of the $ wasted paying for these dates, since he was raised that way.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Oh now it is about standards? Ok. A man with standards pays. So when do you put your foot down, if ever? She can simply call and tell you to take her out and since you have standards, you pay? Oh right, you aren't tripping over $30. Ok man. You win.
I'm not a "rule of thumb" guy with women bro.. all women are different to me, so even the most similar scenarios can have different outcomes based on her character, MO, and circumstances and most of all how EYE feel about her. So yeah...you go ahead and do that whole scripted response thing. That's your thing. I play by ear. I put my foot down when I feel like it. I don't feel the need to keep it down to set precedence with every girl I meet. If $30 makes MY night more fun because she had fun WITH me...whatever.. it's just money. We're not talking cars and clothes.. we're talking MOVIE TICKETS -- a shared event. Small things to a giant. Aside from all that logic though, I clearly said it's all about respect and limits. I even used the word reciprocity. But if you want to skip over all of that just to have some polarized anti-man law to argue against, whatever... do you. I'll play that role if it makes your day a little better. I don't mind.
* Looks at where letters are spaced on keyboard

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Just drive up to the theater and tell her to get out while you park.
As she gets out, watch her sweet backside walk into the theater.
Drive around again to the front and see if she got passed the ticket booth.
If she's waiting at the ticket booth without tickets in her hand, leave.
Let her walk home.
Manliness EXP raises 13 points, 12 more to next evolution.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Oh now it is about standards? Ok. A man with standards pays. So when do you put your foot down, if ever? She can simply call and tell you to take her out and since you have standards, you pay? Oh right, you aren't tripping over $30. Ok man. You win.
I'm not a "rule of thumb" guy with women bro.. all women are different to me, so even the most similar scenarios can have different outcomes based on her character, MO, and circumstances and most of all how EYE feel about her. So yeah...you go ahead and do that whole scripted response thing. That's your thing. I play by ear. I put my foot down when I feel like it. I don't feel the need to keep it down to set precedence with every girl I meet. If $30 makes MY night more fun because she had fun WITH me...whatever.. it's just money. We're not talking cars and clothes.. we're talking MOVIE TICKETS -- a shared event. Small things to a giant. Aside from all that logic though, I clearly said it's all about respect and limits. I even used the word reciprocity. But if you want to skip over all of that just to have some polarized anti-man law to argue against, whatever... do you. I'll play that role if it makes your day a little better. I don't mind.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Just drive up to the theater and tell her to get out while you park.
As she gets out, watch her sweet backside walk into the theater.
Drive around again to the front and see if she got passed the ticket booth.
If she's waiting at the ticket booth without tickets in her hand, leave.
Let her walk home.
Manliness EXP raises 13 points, 12 more to next evolution.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

poor people invented the word "simp" to insult rich people who can pay for anything their girl wants.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Top five funniest things i've read on NT

laugh.gif
   and most of these rich dudes wine and dine these girls only to get a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night when they put the prince charming act on and walk them to their door home at the end of the night.   5 minutes later she's calling someone like me to get up in them guts.

to me though  the whole female "inviting" you to the movies talk is comedy.

it is what it is to me.  just tell me straight up  i'm "inviting you to take me to the movies, pay for the tickets, popcorn, chocloate raisens, sodas, and wherever we go to eat afterwards"  and if im drunk i might respect your honestly and bluntness and consider
laugh.gif
  rather then you giving me an invitation only for us both to have that look of shock when we get to the movies when we each realize the other person isn't paying.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

poor people invented the word "simp" to insult rich people who can pay for anything their girl wants.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Top five funniest things i've read on NT

laugh.gif
   and most of these rich dudes wine and dine these girls only to get a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night when they put the prince charming act on and walk them to their door home at the end of the night.   5 minutes later she's calling someone like me to get up in them guts.

to me though  the whole female "inviting" you to the movies talk is comedy.

it is what it is to me.  just tell me straight up  i'm "inviting you to take me to the movies, pay for the tickets, popcorn, chocloate raisens, sodas, and wherever we go to eat afterwards"  and if im drunk i might respect your honestly and bluntness and consider
laugh.gif
  rather then you giving me an invitation only for us both to have that look of shock when we get to the movies when we each realize the other person isn't paying.

Originally Posted by GWUN TWO

paying for her will only increase your odds of gettin it in. so ask yourself is it worth the 11 extra bucks.
She already made up her mind whether or not you'll be clappin dem cheeks, has nothing to do with if you're paying for the date

The correct thing to do in this situation is to only pay for your own ticket. Don't like paying for girls and don't like girls paying for me. If in a serious relationship, pay for her on special occasions like her birthday or once in a while when you're in a good mood
That. The correct course of action is to not rely on NT to make your decisions for you. I personally would not pay if I was invited. I wouldn't pay on a first date period, unless we were already together. I don't date leaches though so eh. Judging from the pics and not knowing anything about her besides she invited YOU, I say establish payment methods before you go and hope she wants you to smash after.

Originally Posted by GWUN TWO

paying for her will only increase your odds of gettin it in. so ask yourself is it worth the 11 extra bucks.
She already made up her mind whether or not you'll be clappin dem cheeks, has nothing to do with if you're paying for the date

The correct thing to do in this situation is to only pay for your own ticket. Don't like paying for girls and don't like girls paying for me. If in a serious relationship, pay for her on special occasions like her birthday or once in a while when you're in a good mood
That. The correct course of action is to not rely on NT to make your decisions for you. I personally would not pay if I was invited. I wouldn't pay on a first date period, unless we were already together. I don't date leaches though so eh. Judging from the pics and not knowing anything about her besides she invited YOU, I say establish payment methods before you go and hope she wants you to smash after.

Originally Posted by Jehul

pimp.gif

Chillax.. It's my all caps, emphasized iteration of the word "I".... not a typo... or brain fart... just my voice.

pimp.gif

Chillax.. It's my all caps, emphasized iteration of the word "I".... not a typo... or brain fart... just my voice.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
  Eye sea

Just clownin man

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
  Eye sea

Just clownin man

Rilla already hit the nail on the head.

ARE YALL DUDES SERIOUS WITH THIS SIMP TALK? There's a difference between blowing a weeks' pay on some jewelry for a girl that isn't even interested in you like that, and paying for a movie with a potential prospect. Even if it's a female who is a good friend, I will pay for their ticket, their food, and whatever else expense may come along during the course of the night. Why do that, you ask? Because I dont spend carelessly. I work hard. I hustle. I have money in the bank and in my pocket. Not all of you have that luxury, and most likely these are the ones on this board calling someone a SIMP because the paid for a females movie ticket? Pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom