If a FEMALE invites you to the movies.... UPDATE PICS (Pg.2) Final Update pg.14

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

poor people invented the word "simp" to insult rich people who can pay for anything their girl wants.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Top five funniest things i've read on NT

laugh.gif
   and most of these rich dudes wine and dine these girls only to get a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night when they put the prince charming act on and walk them to their door home at the end of the night.   5 minutes later she's calling someone like me to get up in them guts.

to me though  the whole female "inviting" you to the movies talk is comedy.

it is what it is to me.  just tell me straight up  i'm "inviting you to take me to the movies, pay for the tickets, popcorn, chocloate raisens, sodas, and wherever we go to eat afterwards"  and if im drunk i might respect your honestly and bluntness and consider
laugh.gif
  rather then you giving me an invitation only for us both to have that look of shock when we get to the movies when we each realize the other person isn't paying.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by awwsome

poor people invented the word "simp" to insult rich people who can pay for anything their girl wants.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Top five funniest things i've read on NT

laugh.gif
   and most of these rich dudes wine and dine these girls only to get a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night when they put the prince charming act on and walk them to their door home at the end of the night.   5 minutes later she's calling someone like me to get up in them guts.

to me though  the whole female "inviting" you to the movies talk is comedy.

it is what it is to me.  just tell me straight up  i'm "inviting you to take me to the movies, pay for the tickets, popcorn, chocloate raisens, sodas, and wherever we go to eat afterwards"  and if im drunk i might respect your honestly and bluntness and consider
laugh.gif
  rather then you giving me an invitation only for us both to have that look of shock when we get to the movies when we each realize the other person isn't paying.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by NooEra

Rilla already hit the nail on the head.

ARE YALL DUDES SERIOUS WITH THIS SIMP TALK? There's a difference between blowing a weeks' pay on some jewelry for a girl that isn't even interested in you like that, and paying for a movie with a potential prospect. Even if it's a female who is a good friend, I will pay for their ticket, their food, and whatever else expense may come along during the course of the night. Why do that, you ask? Because I dont spend carelessly. I work hard. I hustle. I have money in the bank and in my pocket. Not all of you have that luxury, and most likely these are the ones on this board calling someone a SIMP because the paid for a females movie ticket? Pathetic.
I give up 
tired.gif

You want to blow money on a chick on the first date that you barley know thats your business 
Spending $20-30 on a date is now qualified as blowing money? Comedy.
laugh.gif

It's blowing money if you're not guaranteed a return on your investment. Duh.
but isn't that the wrong mentality? Taking her on a date to get something in return?

ARE YALL DUDES SERIOUS WITH THIS SIMP TALK? There's a difference between blowing a weeks' pay on some jewelry for a girl that isn't even interested in you like that, and paying for a movie with a potential prospect. Even if it's a female who is a good friend, I will pay for their ticket, their food, and whatever else expense may come along during the course of the night. Why do that, you ask? Because I dont spend carelessly. I work hard. I hustle. I have money in the bank and in my pocket. Not all of you have that luxury, and most likely these are the ones on this board calling someone a SIMP because the paid for a females movie ticket? Pathetic.
I give up 
tired.gif

You want to blow money on a chick on the first date that you barley know thats your business 
laugh.gif

but isn't that the wrong mentality? Taking her on a date to get something in return?

I give up 
tired.gif

1. If the girl is a *+#%$!% or a j/o, YOU WILL SMASH based off the simple fact you're wearing some clean Air Maxes and have enough money to pay for her ticket and her food without thinking twice. YOU WILL SMASH. If you don't, you have ZERO game and it had nothing to do with monetary issues.

2. If the girl is potential wifey material? YOU MUST PAY. Go ahead and be the "non-simp" that you so proudly claim to be and tell a dimepiece you aren't paying for her movie ticket
roll.gif
She's just gonna think you're a scrub.

And yes, If a girl called me and asked me to the movies, even if she INSISTED on paying, I wouldn't let her. If she stood there and expected me to pay, I would pay, and if she didnt let me smash, I would never call her again. Simple as that.

Only situation I could think of where I would let a girl pay for me under any circumstance is if it was wifey on my B-day or some $!@* like that. OTHER THAN THAT IT'S UNNACEPTABLE. PLEASE STEP YOUR GAME UP

Every time you post in here you expose yourself  bruh 
C'mon son you can't be serious 

I give up 
tired.gif

1. If the girl is a *+#%$!% or a j/o, YOU WILL SMASH based off the simple fact you're wearing some clean Air Maxes and have enough money to pay for her ticket and her food without thinking twice. YOU WILL SMASH. If you don't, you have ZERO game and it had nothing to do with monetary issues.

2. If the girl is potential wifey material? YOU MUST PAY. Go ahead and be the "non-simp" that you so proudly claim to be and tell a dimepiece you aren't paying for her movie ticket
roll.gif
She's just gonna think you're a scrub.

And yes, If a girl called me and asked me to the movies, even if she INSISTED on paying, I wouldn't let her. If she stood there and expected me to pay, I would pay, and if she didnt let me smash, I would never call her again. Simple as that.

Only situation I could think of where I would let a girl pay for me under any circumstance is if it was wifey on my B-day or some $!@* like that. OTHER THAN THAT IT'S UNNACEPTABLE. PLEASE STEP YOUR GAME UP

Every time you post in here you expose yourself  bruh 
C'mon son you can't be serious 

Judging from the majority of these replies no wonder this board has so much traffic on weekend nights

you dudes have a lot to learn about women and life period if you think treating a potential suitor
to dinner or a movie is bmf

Judging from the majority of these replies no wonder this board has so much traffic on weekend nights

you dudes have a lot to learn about women and life period if you think treating a potential suitor
to dinner or a movie is bmf

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Told myself I was gonna lurk from now on, but I had to log in for this comment.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

RP, of ALL the posters on this site, I know you're above this kind of stupidity.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Told myself I was gonna lurk from now on, but I had to log in for this comment.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

RP, of ALL the posters on this site, I know you're above this kind of stupidity.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

I give up 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

The whole point of a date is to get to know the person 

Which is why i don't think you should pay on the first few dates because your getting to know each other your not a couple so why you spending like one 

All the girls i took out all payed there share and was okay with it 

this is the first time i heard of dudes paying on the first dates 

Think about it that $ has to add up all those dates and some times things don't work out 

I can't imagine all the money dudes in here wasted trying to wine and dine broads 
laugh.gif

If you have been going out for a while and really like each other okay i have no problem treating her 

But on the first few dates of getting to know her and you paying for her already ?? c'mon son 

Originally Posted by oidreez

I give up 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

The whole point of a date is to get to know the person 

Which is why i don't think you should pay on the first few dates because your getting to know each other your not a couple so why you spending like one 

All the girls i took out all payed there share and was okay with it 

this is the first time i heard of dudes paying on the first dates 

Think about it that $ has to add up all those dates and some times things don't work out 

I can't imagine all the money dudes in here wasted trying to wine and dine broads 
laugh.gif

If you have been going out for a while and really like each other okay i have no problem treating her 

But on the first few dates of getting to know her and you paying for her already ?? c'mon son 

Back
Top Bottom