Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

lots of poor people in this thread

post your bank info

sup u mad
sup u rich

niketalk

Lmao. This thread is comedy.

Based on the pictures, I'd pay for her if we went out on a date, if I asked her out. Since she asked, let her pay. If there is some sort of awkward situation when you guys get there and she's expecting you to pay, still LET HER PAY. Immediately after, pay for the food/snacks, etc. Or, you can pay for your ticket and let her pay for hers. Simple as that.

A lot of pride in here and battle of principles, really. A small date isn't simping.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Judging from the majority of these replies no wonder this board has so much traffic on weekend nights

you dudes have a lot to learn about women and life period if you think treating a potential suitor
to dinner or a movie is bmf
ok father time

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Judging from the majority of these replies no wonder this board has so much traffic on weekend nights

you dudes have a lot to learn about women and life period if you think treating a potential suitor
to dinner or a movie is bmf
ok father time

Lmao. This thread is comedy.

Based on the pictures, I'd pay for her if we went out on a date, if I asked her out. Since she asked, let her pay. If there is some sort of awkward situation when you guys get there and she's expecting you to pay, still LET HER PAY. Immediately after, pay for the food/snacks, etc. Or, you can pay for your ticket and let her pay for hers. Simple as that.

A lot of pride in here and battle of principles, really. A small date isn't simping.

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

dont it will start a trend

hey wanna go to mcdonalds
hey wanna go to chillis
hey wanna go to ruth's cris

next thing u know

hey wanna go to new york and see a jay z concert
hey wanna go to the bahamas
hey wanna go on a 10 day 5 star cruise

all paid by you THEY TEST UR LIMITS

dont be a simp, if u wanna take her to the movies take her to the movies

This logic is stupid. How are you going to compare a lunch/dinner to a trip to the Bahamas?
indifferent.gif

agreed. i guess paying for someone's measly movie ticket means you're gonna pay for their cruise
laugh.gif
no u missed the point

if u noticed i started off with small STUFF and it escalated to way more bigger things.

gotta break *!@! down for these simps smh
tired.gif
Slippery Slope....

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

dont it will start a trend

hey wanna go to mcdonalds
hey wanna go to chillis
hey wanna go to ruth's cris

next thing u know

hey wanna go to new york and see a jay z concert
hey wanna go to the bahamas
hey wanna go on a 10 day 5 star cruise

all paid by you THEY TEST UR LIMITS

dont be a simp, if u wanna take her to the movies take her to the movies

This logic is stupid. How are you going to compare a lunch/dinner to a trip to the Bahamas?
indifferent.gif

agreed. i guess paying for someone's measly movie ticket means you're gonna pay for their cruise
laugh.gif
no u missed the point

if u noticed i started off with small STUFF and it escalated to way more bigger things.

gotta break *!@! down for these simps smh
tired.gif
Slippery Slope....

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by NooEra

Rilla already hit the nail on the head.

ARE YALL DUDES SERIOUS WITH THIS SIMP TALK? There's a difference between blowing a weeks' pay on some jewelry for a girl that isn't even interested in you like that, and paying for a movie with a potential prospect. Even if it's a female who is a good friend, I will pay for their ticket, their food, and whatever else expense may come along during the course of the night. Why do that, you ask? Because I dont spend carelessly. I work hard. I hustle. I have money in the bank and in my pocket. Not all of you have that luxury, and most likely these are the ones on this board calling someone a SIMP because the paid for a females movie ticket? Pathetic.
I give up 
tired.gif

You want to blow money on a chick on the first date that you barley know thats your business 
Spending $20-30 on a date is now qualified as blowing money? Comedy.
laugh.gif

It's blowing money if you're not guaranteed a return on your investment. Duh.
but isn't that the wrong mentality? Taking her on a date to get something in return?

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by NooEra

Rilla already hit the nail on the head.

ARE YALL DUDES SERIOUS WITH THIS SIMP TALK? There's a difference between blowing a weeks' pay on some jewelry for a girl that isn't even interested in you like that, and paying for a movie with a potential prospect. Even if it's a female who is a good friend, I will pay for their ticket, their food, and whatever else expense may come along during the course of the night. Why do that, you ask? Because I dont spend carelessly. I work hard. I hustle. I have money in the bank and in my pocket. Not all of you have that luxury, and most likely these are the ones on this board calling someone a SIMP because the paid for a females movie ticket? Pathetic.
I give up 
tired.gif

You want to blow money on a chick on the first date that you barley know thats your business 
Spending $20-30 on a date is now qualified as blowing money? Comedy.
laugh.gif

It's blowing money if you're not guaranteed a return on your investment. Duh.
but isn't that the wrong mentality? Taking her on a date to get something in return?

Yo just saw the pics and not gonna lie, chick looks like Jacob from Twilight.
tired.gif

Yo just saw the pics and not gonna lie, chick looks like Jacob from Twilight.
tired.gif

FedExciter wrote:

laugh.gif
 Exactly.

Why would you take a potential jump off on a date anyway? If your going out in public you obviously like the girl so pay! I always pay for dates. If I don't want to be seen with her then straight to the pad for a session or two.

FedExciter wrote:

laugh.gif
 Exactly.

Why would you take a potential jump off on a date anyway? If your going out in public you obviously like the girl so pay! I always pay for dates. If I don't want to be seen with her then straight to the pad for a session or two.

Eh I don't think wanting SOMETHING in return for spending your $ is the wrong mentality. I mean besides donating to charity, at what point in life do you give money and expect nothing in return? Why does it change when another female is involved? Something can involve sex, comfort, the ability to know that they will be around for a 2nd date. I don't think it is wrong at all. I mean we spend time with other people to get entertainment out of it right?

Eh I don't think wanting SOMETHING in return for spending your $ is the wrong mentality. I mean besides donating to charity, at what point in life do you give money and expect nothing in return? Why does it change when another female is involved? Something can involve sex, comfort, the ability to know that they will be around for a 2nd date. I don't think it is wrong at all. I mean we spend time with other people to get entertainment out of it right?

you guys are always so damn extra...
laugh.gif

if she invites you she should pay...

i think splitting a check is corny and a hassle...i have a card you have a card...i don't have cash for a tip...etc.

laugh.gif

i think splitting a check is corny and a hassle...i have a card you have a card...i don't have cash for a tip...etc.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Im saying...if someone invites you...why the $%## would they wait and speculate if you're going to pay...a girl will usually make it clear as day they're going to pay before you can even offer even when you want to

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Im saying...if someone invites you...why the $%## would they wait and speculate if you're going to pay...a girl will usually make it clear as day they're going to pay before you can even offer even when you want to

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Just drive up to the theater and tell her to get out while you park.
As she gets out, watch her sweet backside walk into the theater.
Drive around again to the front and see if she got passed the ticket booth.
If she's waiting at the ticket booth without tickets in her hand, leave.
Let her walk home.
Manliness EXP raises 13 points, 12 more to next evolution.

roll.gif
roll.gif

man thats cold

but its genius a idea, and beats being a simp

i did this bout 6 years ago i was a junior in high school some girl in class asked me out to the movies i said yea, i brought my cousin she brought a friend, my cousin took a good look at her friend and was like  "hell nah dog" so i was like like cut turf, told the girls we were going to the bathroom and went over to the ticket place where u had your ticket and told old dude if he can let us out through the back
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Just drive up to the theater and tell her to get out while you park.
As she gets out, watch her sweet backside walk into the theater.
Drive around again to the front and see if she got passed the ticket booth.
If she's waiting at the ticket booth without tickets in her hand, leave.
Let her walk home.
Manliness EXP raises 13 points, 12 more to next evolution.

roll.gif
roll.gif

man thats cold

but its genius a idea, and beats being a simp

i did this bout 6 years ago i was a junior in high school some girl in class asked me out to the movies i said yea, i brought my cousin she brought a friend, my cousin took a good look at her friend and was like  "hell nah dog" so i was like like cut turf, told the girls we were going to the bathroom and went over to the ticket place where u had your ticket and told old dude if he can let us out through the back
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom