If a FEMALE invites you to the movies.... UPDATE PICS (Pg.2) Final Update pg.14

I've always thought the person offering the invitation should pay. Unless it's just friends going somewhere, then each pays their own.

I've always thought the person offering the invitation should pay. Unless it's just friends going somewhere, then each pays their own.

when are you taking her nose out? pay for both the nose and the human! jealousy is awful especially early on.

when are you taking her nose out? pay for both the nose and the human! jealousy is awful especially early on.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you guys are always so damn extra...
laugh.gif

if she invites you she should pay...

i think splitting a check is corny and a hassle...i have a card you have a card...i don't have cash for a tip...etc.
yea its crazy this thread is 12 pages long.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you guys are always so damn extra...
laugh.gif

if she invites you she should pay...

i think splitting a check is corny and a hassle...i have a card you have a card...i don't have cash for a tip...etc.
yea its crazy this thread is 12 pages long.

Women will have men pay for everything if you let them get away with it.

I just left a chicks place. As I was getting dressed, she asked me "Do you want to see harry potter later today"
Not really wanting to see Harry Potter, I asked "Are you paying?"
With a snooty tone she replied "No, you're the guy. You're suppose to pay."
Not paying her attention (still getting dressed) I said "Why would I do that, I'm already smashing?"
laugh.gif

She stayed absolutely quiet.
laugh.gif

She just texted me "So are we seeing HP?"
laugh.gif

Women...

I just left a chicks place. As I was getting dressed, she asked me "Do you want to see harry potter later today"
Not paying her attention (still getting dressed) I said "Why would I do that, I'm already smashing?"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Women...

Originally Posted by toast1985

In before the nose jokes from dudes who couldn't pull a chick half as pretty...

...Anyways if she offers, I would still stand back and gauge her actions to see if she attempts to pay. If she doesn't no big deal, but I would take a mental note.
This. @ some of the responses
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

In before the nose jokes from dudes who couldn't pull a chick half as pretty...

...Anyways if she offers, I would still stand back and gauge her actions to see if she attempts to pay. If she doesn't no big deal, but I would take a mental note.
This. @ some of the responses
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Women...

this gets to me, i always try to have an intelligent conversation with women who have this mindset and usually they get annoyed or offended. i've never gotten a legit answer as to why the guy is supposed to pay just because he has a penis. i never tell a girl  "your the girl your supposed to cook,clean, and make sandwiches"  so why am i supposed to pay because i'm the guy?

especially in this case, she asked you to go see it so why would she expect you to pay.

but you just finished smashing so your winning
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Women...

this gets to me, i always try to have an intelligent conversation with women who have this mindset and usually they get annoyed or offended. i've never gotten a legit answer as to why the guy is supposed to pay just because he has a penis. i never tell a girl  "your the girl your supposed to cook,clean, and make sandwiches"  so why am i supposed to pay because i'm the guy?

especially in this case, she asked you to go see it so why would she expect you to pay.

but you just finished smashing so your winning
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by stevielips

I pay for almost every date I go on, I dunno I was just raised that way. If I'm not feeling her by the end of the night I just wont call again.
so you basically wasted your own $
Lethim tell it, money ain't a thang. That is why I asked him to thinkabout all of the $ wasted paying for these dates, since he was raisedthat way.
DC exactly money aint a thing if its a $30-$50 dollar date or whatever. But in the same token I don't take girls out on "dates" that I'm not feeling or possibly trying to be with. If I'm just looking for a smash night, we're going to the bar and you're getting bombed up. But if I take a chick I like out on a date and don't immediately smash I'm not sweating that. I'm actually GLAD she's like that. I don't want to wife up no scumbag. Every chick I've smashed on the first night, my outlook on them changed drastically. Even if it don't work out, if I get a decent movie or a good meal out of it then I'm not pissed I paid for the date.

But........ you also know what kind of chick you got by the little things she does on her own. I had a girlfriend sneak up and pay for our dinners when I would go the bathroom because I never let her pay. By doing stuff like that I knew I had a keeper.

I pay for almost every date I go on, I dunno I was just raised that way. If I'm not feeling her by the end of the night I just wont call again.
Lethim tell it, money ain't a thang. That is why I asked him to thinkabout all of the $ wasted paying for these dates, since he was raisedthat way.
DC exactly money aint a thing if its a $30-$50 dollar date or whatever. But in the same token I don't take girls out on "dates" that I'm not feeling or possibly trying to be with. If I'm just looking for a smash night, we're going to the bar and you're getting bombed up. But if I take a chick I like out on a date and don't immediately smash I'm not sweating that. I'm actually GLAD she's like that. I don't want to wife up no scumbag. Every chick I've smashed on the first night, my outlook on them changed drastically. Even if it don't work out, if I get a decent movie or a good meal out of it then I'm not pissed I paid for the date.

But........ you also know what kind of chick you got by the little things she does on her own. I had a girlfriend sneak up and pay for our dinners when I would go the bathroom because I never let her pay. By doing stuff like that I knew I had a keeper.

I usually bring money just in case, cause I like paying for myself.
But yeah if she ask, she should pay if you ain't got the money, hell they would say that same to you if you asked.

I usually bring money just in case, cause I like paying for myself.
But yeah if she ask, she should pay if you ain't got the money, hell they would say that same to you if you asked.

these dudes got the game twisted... its not a matter of being "poor" or "rich"... its the message behind the action

for example

girl- hey you wanna go to the movies?
dude- yeah sure blah blah blah... *pays for everything*

all that did was make it seem like in order to gain her attention, or interest, you felt like you had to buy her something... which to me is the art of a simp.

taking your girl/wifey out and paying, is a entirely different matter though..

these dudes got the game twisted... its not a matter of being "poor" or "rich"... its the message behind the action

for example

girl- hey you wanna go to the movies?
dude- yeah sure blah blah blah... *pays for everything*

all that did was make it seem like in order to gain her attention, or interest, you felt like you had to buy her something... which to me is the art of a simp.

taking your girl/wifey out and paying, is a entirely different matter though..

for people that buy sneakers, have awesome rides and bag only supermodel chicks, most of you are making a big deal about paying for a movie ticket? really?

for people that buy sneakers, have awesome rides and bag only supermodel chicks, most of you are making a big deal about paying for a movie ticket? really?

nothing like a girl letting u smash on the first night to show they true h o tendeices

makes you wonder how many other dudes they let smash on the first night

Back
Top Bottom