If a FEMALE invites you to the movies.... UPDATE PICS (Pg.2) Final Update pg.14

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I need the info on the OP, like is dude a D1 football player or 6 foot 3 or something? I've pulled some decent looking chicks, but never had any chick like that ask me out. (and then smash on the first date, too?)

Good for him.

Stats: 5'11

Confidence is ALL you need really 

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

I need the info on the OP, like is dude a D1 football player or 6 foot 3 or something? I've pulled some decent looking chicks, but never had any chick like that ask me out. (and then smash on the first date, too?)

Good for him.

OK yeah this is certified Ducktales...
grin.gif

I mean, how y'all believing this guy.

"Confidence is ALL you need"....psshhhhh...patna, you acting like you didn't just start a thread seeking advice from all of NT on whether (or not) to pay for a simple movie.

A real man, with genuine CONFIDENCE, does NOT elicit a message board for advice on whether to pay for a movie or not.

Stop frontin' man...

Good for him.

grin.gif

"Confidence is ALL you need"....psshhhhh...patna, you acting like you didn't just start a thread seeking advice from all of NT on whether (or not) to pay for a simple movie.

A real man, with genuine CONFIDENCE, does NOT elicit a message board for advice on whether to pay for a movie or not.

Stop frontin' man...

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Good for him.

grin.gif

Stop frontin' man...

OK goober.... I asked a simple question.. 

Good for him.

grin.gif

Stop frontin' man...

Good for him.

grin.gif

Stop frontin' man...

Exactly, you asked a simple question...
grin.gif

Good for him.

grin.gif

Stop frontin' man...

grin.gif

Good for him.

grin.gif

Stop frontin' man...

grin.gif

And because I ask a question i dont have confidence? GTFOHWTBS 

Good for him.

grin.gif

Stop frontin' man...

grin.gif

And because I ask a question i dont have confidence? GTFOHWTBS 

there's no way you guys can prove if he smashed or not. if you are trying, youre probably jealous or something.so stop arguing.

and OP confidence is not ALL you need. physical attraction plays a large role in getting laid. i guarantee you if youre 4'11" 230 pounds and cant see your pecker, youre going to need a lot more than confidence.

there's no way you guys can prove if he smashed or not. if you are trying, youre probably jealous or something.so stop arguing.

and OP confidence is not ALL you need. physical attraction plays a large role in getting laid. i guarantee you if youre 4'11" 230 pounds and cant see your pecker, youre going to need a lot more than confidence.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Sorry for the late update guys.... She ended up paying for hers and i paid for my ticket. She paid for popcorn.. I only dropped $8.50 
glasses.gif

After the movie we went to a friends house.. SMASHED
smile.gif
.. Myyy godddd that ({}) was
eek.gif
smokin.gif

2dh8l1g.jpg
roll.gif

DYING!!!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Sorry for the late update guys.... She ended up paying for hers and i paid for my ticket. She paid for popcorn.. I only dropped $8.50 
glasses.gif

After the movie we went to a friends house.. SMASHED
smile.gif
.. Myyy godddd that ({}) was
eek.gif
smokin.gif

2dh8l1g.jpg
roll.gif

DYING!!!

Originally Posted by smallBALL5

ee236c336dc51708258c7079df0f01eb276fd354_r.jpg

Spoiler [+]
YEAH
0853620c662c1df62e19700cd5d50e29ec6edd43_r.jpg

Spoiler [+]
YEAH

Pics
2ecgftf.jpg

34xizh0.jpg

Yeah, she is cool....i would pay especially if she has asz
wink.gif
 to make her feel special, be sure to get domed up in movie and go for the kill after the movie n back to the spot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by glasses

that chick is slightly above average

gross smile and nose. she's super insecure as evidenced to the angles she uses in every picture.

don't pay for her
laugh.gif
 Damn bruh, you saw all that?

Pics
2ecgftf.jpg

34xizh0.jpg

Yeah, she is cool....i would pay especially if she has asz
wink.gif
 to make her feel special, be sure to get domed up in movie and go for the kill after the movie n back to the spot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by glasses

that chick is slightly above average

gross smile and nose. she's super insecure as evidenced to the angles she uses in every picture.

don't pay for her
laugh.gif
 Damn bruh, you saw all that?

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Spoiler [+]
YEAH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats OP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Spoiler [+]
YEAH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats OP
pimp.gif