If dinosaurs were still alive.. vol. philosoraptor

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

If Dinosaurs were still alive, we wouldn't be..
False. If we lived with them for thousands and thousands of years, we would have developed fast twitch muscles, allowing us to outrun them.

Maybe then I would finally be able to touch rim
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

roll.gif
blatant 
laugh.gif
@ cartune tryna play it off now
again play what am I playing off? 
laugh.gif

Did I all of sudden realize that Dinosaurs existed? 

Or did I set a trap and watch idiots react 
nerd.gif

LOL he's doing it again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wait lemme get something straight, we're idiots for thinking YOU'RE AN IDIOT
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
? Are you gonna try to play off the 100s of other dimwitted comments you have made on NT?
laugh.gif
See if I said dinosaurs don't exist I can make the sarcasm argument based on my track record-You just learned dinosaurs were in fact real, be a man and own up to it
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Have I ever played off any other half hearted statement I've ever said in any of these threads? I just had to help you out cause you were honestly believing that I dont believe in Dinosaurs. 

And according to page 6 your type of comedy is a bit below me so I can understand why the sarcasm went over ya head. Carry on Ruckus

LOL he's doing it again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wait lemme get something straight, we're idiots for thinking YOU'RE AN IDIOT?

For some reason that got me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

roll.gif
blatant 
laugh.gif
@ cartune tryna play it off now
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

LOL he's doing it again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
? Are you gonna try to play off the 100s of other dimwitted comments you have made on NT?
laugh.gif
See if I said dinosaurs don't exist I can make the sarcasm argument based on my track record-You just learned dinosaurs were in fact real, be a man and own up to it
laugh.gif
This dude really think he slick he really think he got us
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

quit it cartune
roll.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

LOL he's doing it again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Have I ever played off any other half hearted statement I've ever said in any of these threads? I just had to help you out cause you were honestly believing that I dont believe in Dinosaurs. 

And according to page 6 your type of comedy is a bit below me so I can understand why the sarcasm went over ya head. Carry on Ruckus

lol, that type of comedy doesn't work if it's consistent with your ideal-If I said God definitely exists and most definitely masturbated everything into existence that IS sarcasm

Truth be told, the dinosaur thing isn't the dumbest thing you've said on NT, which is why no one thinks its sarcasm
laugh.gif

When all else fails, call someone an Uncle Ruckus
ohwell.gif
Uncle Ruckus was quite the progressive thinker and social liberal
grin.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

LOL he's doing it again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's funny because earlier you claimed to be able to detect trolling, yet you continue to sit on this high horse thinking that you made some amazing joke that tricked everyone. It looks like the joke is on you.

believe what you want to believe . . .everyone has their own opinion.

if any of you fell for tunes trap then thats on you bruh

Spoiler [+]
_482X94L.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Spoiler [+]
_482X94L.jpg
laugh.gif

You may no have had as much interaction with tune, like I said he's said much much dumber $$#$ why should I just assume this is another one of them
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
_482X94L.jpg
laugh.gif

You may no have had as much interaction with tune, like I said he's said much much dumber $$#$ why should I just assume this is another one of them
ohwell.gif
What dumber things have I said Anton? what are you referring the trolling i did in the gay marriage threads? Present your case sir

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

These guys would have eventually become the dominant species

troodon_formosus.gif
troodon.jpg

Brain to body mass ratio supports the idea that they were one of the most intelligent species of their time.

Might have come out looking like this eventually

Dinosauroid4.jpg
THIS.
Probably.

Would.

Have Happened. 

Spoiler [+]
_482X94L.jpg
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
What dumber things have I said Anton? what are you referring the trolling i did in the gay marriage threads? Present your case sir

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So your entire persona is trolling? That's convenient but To be fair on hindsight it would make a lot of sense, no one is that stupid

Originally Posted by WErunSF

troodon_formosus.gif
troodon.jpg

Brain to body mass ratio supports the idea that they were one of the most intelligent species of their time.

Dinosauroid4.jpg
THIS.
Probably.

Would.

Have Happened. 

please dont lie to the man
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WErunSF

troodon_formosus.gif
troodon.jpg

Dinosauroid4.jpg
THIS.
Probably.

Would.

Have Happened. 

Interesting concept, Raptors were extremely intelligent imagine is they developed the anatomical apparatus to make and manipulate tools it would've been a wrap

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So your entire persona is trolling? That's convenient but To be fair on hindsight it would make a lot of sense, no one is that stupid
I said plenty of times I was for gay rights my trolling was toward hypebeast revolutionists so I entertained you. O and thanks for the complement 
happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I said plenty of times I was for gay rights my trolling was toward hypebeast revolutionists so I entertained you. O and thanks for the complement 
happy.gif
wth is a hypebeast revolutionist
ohwell.gif
? I will go ahead and ignore every ignorant sh** you say from here on and just assume its a poor attempt at trolling and satire---If not I've never seen anyone get ethered so bad they completely deny everything they've ever said
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif
Again, Poe's Law.

Originally Posted by jm2000

hypebeast revolutionists
roll.gif
roll.gif
Still waiting for dude to explain what this means
grin.gif

I will say based on certain things his said in this thread I'm gonna go back to my original hypothesis he isn't trolling---I may not always agree with black people on this thread but everyone on NT who has ever thought I was an Uncle Ruckus or a "fake black man" is the dumbest mf on the planet---In my experience people who tend to have that mentality are painfully ignorant and uneducated---unless him calling me Uncle Ruckus was trolling
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif
Again, Poe's Law.

Derailing threads about a historic moment in gay history is how he shows his support---hmmm Like I said, in NT history I've never seen anyone get put in their place so badly they change their entire agenda

Back
Top Bottom