If Jordan Retros are priced at... vol. price hike.

If Jordan Retro's are retail priced at $225 a pop next year... Are you still copping? I'm talking about any and all retro's from 1-13 at least...

Not saying this is gonna happen... But I'm just curious as to what people's thoughts would be on a price increase like that.

If Jordan Retro's are retail priced at $225 a pop next year... Are you still copping? I'm talking about any and all retro's from 1-13 at least...

Not saying this is gonna happen... But I'm just curious as to what people's thoughts would be on a price increase like that.

Nope, I don't even pay what they are charging you guys now.

I only buy with a discount, and lately Swoosh hasn't discounted popular Jordan's.

I passed on the III's, bought the XIII's for retail then returned them and had my boy scoop them up with his discount.

Good thing those ugly @%$ VII's that just dropped were discounted,
laugh.gif
  (I passed)

I only buy with a discount, and lately Swoosh hasn't discounted popular Jordan's.

I passed on the III's, bought the XIII's for retail then returned them and had my boy scoop them up with his discount.

laugh.gif
  (I passed)

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
  (I passed)
Agreed... I rarely pay retail now and I def. ain't messing with $225.

At $225 a pop I guarantee pairs will sit... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
  (I passed)
Agreed... I rarely pay retail now and I def. ain't messing with $225.

At $225 a pop I guarantee pairs will sit... 
laugh.gif

Unless they come with gold or platinum casing.. Nope!
$150 is ridiculous already, especially if they keep using the same materials and maintain the same quality... 
happy.gif

Unless they come with gold or platinum casing.. Nope!
$150 is ridiculous already, especially if they keep using the same materials and maintain the same quality... 
happy.gif

At $225USD.... don't want to imagine what CDN retail is going to be.
Like most other (hopefully, unless $$ isn't an issue) I pay less than retail or get in discount.

At $225USD.... don't want to imagine what CDN retail is going to be.
Like most other (hopefully, unless $$ isn't an issue) I pay less than retail or get in discount.

I'd pay that for Concords and White Cement 4s. That would be the only two shoes.

As previously stated they just aren't worth it anymore. Rather have 3 pairs of air maxs then one pair of jordans.

I'd pay that for Concords and White Cement 4s. That would be the only two shoes.

As previously stated they just aren't worth it anymore. Rather have 3 pairs of air maxs then one pair of jordans.

FOR CONCORD 11'S, WHITE/CEMENT/BRED 4'S, CHICAGO 10'S, BLACK CEMENT 3'S, PLAYOFF 12'S, THEN YES I WOULD.

I GET ALL MY J'S FROM THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE SO THAT PRICE WOULD BE ABOUT 50% OFF ANYWAY.

FOR CONCORD 11'S, WHITE/CEMENT/BRED 4'S, CHICAGO 10'S, BLACK CEMENT 3'S, PLAYOFF 12'S, THEN YES I WOULD.

I GET ALL MY J'S FROM THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE SO THAT PRICE WOULD BE ABOUT 50% OFF ANYWAY.

The Premio's are priced just right , I would pay up to $200 taxed for quality. $225 + tax ($240-250) is out of hand for quality and just insane for the garbage that has been coming out.

The Premio's are priced just right , I would pay up to $200 taxed for quality. $225 + tax ($240-250) is out of hand for quality and just insane for the garbage that has been coming out.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Jking0821

i wouldnt pay that much for ANY MODEL OR CW

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Jking0821

i wouldnt pay that much for ANY MODEL OR CW

Back
Top Bottom