If Kenyans are Africans, Arent Mexicans and Canadians Americans?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

So, what race do Russians belong in?
grin.gif
It's a multicultural, multiethnic and huge countryspanning two continents. Figure it out.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Africa is a continent. alabama strikes again. ftl
indifferent.gif
Fall back on that bama bashing. North AMERICA is also a continent, now what state are you from, so that we can all use it as a derogatory term implying lack of knowledge?
My apologies but your fellow statesman didn't put out a very good showing of deductive reasoning and/or proper terminology. A continent shouldbe referred to by its proper name, especially if he/she could have answered his/her own question in doing so. Likewise, my state is readily identifiablethrough deductive reasoning as well.

cheers.

I don't get the comparison. North America, Central America and South America are all different. American is traditionally meant to represent North America.That distinction doesn't exist in Africa.

indifferent.gif
Fall back on that bama bashing. North AMERICA is also a continent, now what state are you from, so that we can all use it as a derogatory term implying lack of knowledge?
My apologies but your fellow statesman didn't put out a very good showing of deductive reasoning and/or proper terminology. A continent should be referred to by its proper name, especially if he/she could have answered his/her own question in doing so. Likewise, my state is readily identifiable through deductive reasoning as well.

cheers.

word. calling north america by the name america is ridiculous. its like calling northern california "nor cal" or something similar.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I love bashing Bama...lmao, i've been there once andcouldnt wait to get back to civilization.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

indifferent.gif
My apologies but your fellow statesman didn't put out a very good showing of deductive reasoning and/or proper terminology. A continent should be referred to by its proper name, especially if he/she could have answered his/her own question in doing so. Likewise, my state is readily identifiable through deductive reasoning as well.

cheers.

word. calling north america by the name america is ridiculous. its like calling northern california "nor cal" or something similar.
For the love of God, READ

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

I don't get the comparison. North America, Central America and South America are all different. American is traditionally meant to represent North America. That distinction doesn't exist in Africa.
ahh at least someone gets it.

The term "South America" and "North America" is used for geographical terms, not racial terms.

I don't get the comparison. North America, Central America and South America are all different. American is traditionally meant to represent North America. That distinction doesn't exist in Africa.
You call mexicans americans?
grin.gif

Look, there are continets and one of them is called America, not North, Central or South America, its called America.
So mexicans, brazilians, canadians, costarican and citizens of the United States are americans.

Why you people didnt come up with an name for your country? I'm dissing it but c'mon.
eyes.gif

And for a fact we don't call you americans, we call you estadounidenses (like unitedstateians (sp)).

You're only saying that because you aren't sure if there are or not. In truth, there is North Africa, West Africa (Sub-Saharan), Southern, and Middle. Each region has different customs and culture. And if we're being specific, Central America isn't a political region, but a culturalone.

you go, cutie
wink.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

cheers.

So using your logic were not Americans were United States of Americans? u fail

Originally Posted by asu334

indifferent.gif

cheers.

So were not Americans were United States of Americans u fail
hahahaha. Alabama.

indifferent.gif

cheers.

the point is you knew what he meant but you tried to be cool and write some paragraph about it.

and alabama and norcal are both
laugh.gif

I have a problem with being classified as an Earthling.

since im from Earth, if Lil Wayne was to invite me to his crib on Mars, and we chillin with some Martians, when i introduce myself will I have to say ,"Hi, my name is Guillermo Gutierez, and im an EARTHLING"?

earthling sounds so demeaning. makes me feel all small and meaningless.

'bout to get my Futurama on and identify myself as an Earthican.

traditionally to you maybe, and actually traditionally to me too, but not everyone. there is no "correct" answer to this argument.

indifferent.gif

cheers.

the point is you knew what he meant but you tried to be cool and write some paragraph about it.

and alabama and norcal are both
laugh.gif
Chill, I've lived in both places.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

hahahaha. Alabama.

Wait Norfolk as in Virginia?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yes, and? you assuming because its my current place of residence so i must be from there?
Naw where would I get that notion from? I mean its not like u jumped to that conclusion too. I couldnt just be goin to school in this state oranything right?

Originally Posted by UglyWorkz

grin.gif

Look, there are continets and one of them is called America, not North, Central or South America, its called America.
So mexicans, brazilians, canadians, costarican and citizens of the United States are americans.

Why you people didnt come up with an name for your country? I'm dissing it but c'mon.
eyes.gif

And for a fact we don't call you americans, we call you estadounidenses (like unitedstateians (sp)).
Uhh...South America and North America are two SEPARATE continents (sometimes three if you classify Central America a continent). They make up theAmericas. Technically, everyone living in the Americas can be called American, but the United States appropriated (aka stole) that moniker to designate thepeople living in this country just like they stole the land from its native inhabitants. Not that difficult to comprehend the concept.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by UglyWorkz

grin.gif

eyes.gif

Uhh...South America and North America are two SEPARATE continents (sometimes three if you classify Central America a continent). They make up the Americas. Technically, everyone living in the Americas can be called American, but the United States appropriated (aka stole) that moniker to designate the people living in this country just like they stole the land from its native inhabitants. Not that difficult to comprehend the concept.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom