If Kenyans are Africans, Arent Mexicans and Canadians Americans?

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

hahahaha. Alabama.

Wait Norfolk as in Virginia?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yes, and? you assuming because its my current place of residence so i must be from there?
Naw where would I get that notion from? I mean its not like u jumped to that conclusion too. I couldnt just be goin to school in this state or anything right?
laugh.gif
wait , GOING TO Alabama for school? doesn't matter ifyou're from there or not, you rep team Alabama.

Im just messing with you though
laugh.gif

Nationalism is the cause of so much strife, what does it matter?

grandpa.jpg

"I'll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize Missourah!"

Originally Posted by raptors29

In Yo Nostril wrote:

norcalballgirl23 wrote:

In Yo Nostril wrote:

norcalballgirl23 wrote:

sooperhooper wrote:

norcalballgirl23 wrote:

Africa is a continent. alabama strikes again. ftl
indifferent.gif
Fall back on that bama bashing. North AMERICA is also a
continent, now what state are you from, so that we can all use it as a derogatory term implying lack of knowledge?

My apologies but your fellow statesman didn't put out a very good showing of deductive reasoning and/or proper terminology.
A continent should be referred to by its proper name, especially if he/she could have
answered his/her own question in doing so. Likewise, my state is readily identifiable through deductive reasoning as well.

cheers.

word. calling north america by the name america is ridiculous. its like calling northern california "nor cal" or something similar.

For the love of God, READ

the point is you knew what he meant but you tried to be cool and write some paragraph about it.

and alabama and norcal are both
laugh.gif

Chill, I've lived in both places.

You laugh at Norcal but you have no reason to.

While I love the time i get to spend down here, and the area does have a lot of positives, no man should ever talk #!@@ about The Bay.95% of dudes down here are simply put, @@#%# made. I don't know what it is but the overwhelming majority of yall are just soft. It'sridiculously noticeable. Most of yall are a joke
laugh.gif

cmon now. obama is the new pres and you are going to dumb down america all by yourself?

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by raptors29

In Yo Nostril wrote:

norcalballgirl23 wrote:

In Yo Nostril wrote:

norcalballgirl23 wrote:

sooperhooper wrote:

norcalballgirl23 wrote:

Africa is a continent. alabama strikes again. ftl
indifferent.gif
Fall back on that bama bashing. North AMERICA is also a
continent, now what state are you from, so that we can all use it as a derogatory term implying lack of knowledge?
My apologies but your fellow statesman didn't put out a very good showing of deductive reasoning and/or proper terminology.
A continent should be referred to by its proper name, especially if he/she could have
answered his/her own question in doing so. Likewise, my state is readily identifiable through deductive reasoning as well.

cheers.

word. calling north america by the name america is ridiculous. its like calling northern california "nor cal" or something similar.

For the love of God, READ

the point is you knew what he meant but you tried to be cool and write some paragraph about it.

and alabama and norcal are both
laugh.gif

Chill, I've lived in both places.

You laugh at Norcal but you have no reason to.

While I love the time i get to spend down here, and the area does have a lot of positives, no man should ever talk #!@@ about The Bay. 95% of dudes down here are simply put, @@#%# made. I don't know what it is but the overwhelming majority of yall are just soft. It's ridiculously noticeable. Most of yall are a joke
laugh.gif
i laugh at norcal because of all the tools i went to school with from there.
laugh.gif

i dont give a %@@% who is hard or soft. i dont live in the hood bro.

Most people in norcal have a horrible mindset on what life really is

with that sad

this a dumb %%! thread and OP should be ashamed of himself

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Qpitfighter wrote:

American is traditionally meant to represent North America.
Really? Where??

EVERYWHERE!!!
I can go to Canada and tell them I'm American. They will know I'm from the US. I can go to Africa and tell them I'm American. They will knowI'm from the US. Stop with the nonsense.
If u said u were American and told me you were from Canada you would get
indifferent.gif

Nice question....but still, the term American is meant for those from the United States of America. Canadians and Mexicans are North American tho no doubt.

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

SleepyBlueDemon wrote:

Qpitfighter wrote:

American is traditionally meant to represent North America.
Really? Where??

EVERYWHERE!!!
I can go to Canada and tell them I'm American. They will know I'm from the US. I can go to Africa and tell them I'm American. They will know
I'm from the US. Stop with the nonsense.
If u said u were American and told me you were from Canada you would get
indifferent.gif

Yikes
tired.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i laugh at norcal because of all the tools i went to school with from there.
laugh.gif

i dont give a %@@% who is hard or soft. i dont live in the hood bro.

Neither do I, i was joking though...lightweight...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

How do you figure that? Socal is known for being incredibly superficial and having a distorted view on reality. If you're referring to sitting aroundsmoking trees all day I understand.
laugh.gif

a horrible mindset on what life really is

How do you figure that? Socal is known for being incredibly superficial and having a distorted view on reality. If you're referring to sitting around smoking trees all day I understand.
laugh.gif

people down here are probably as rude as they come in america. people from nor cal are not d-bags like us but are weird in their own way. cant even explainthat !@%$ really.
laugh.gif

a horrible mindset on what life really is
How do you figure that? Socal is known for being incredibly superficial and having a distorted view on reality. If you're referring to sitting around smoking trees all day I understand.
laugh.gif

I never understood that. I guess people associate Southern California as being just L.A.

Weird I can understand, Berkeley, Downtown Oakland, the Castro, etc are the epitome of weird. Hell they epitomize a lot of things.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
I mean even though that's completely wrong I'm comfortable with that sterotype. Everytime I went to the bay they just had respect forthings they shouldnt. Maybe cause my dad and half bro livedin Hayward but everyone there and San Jose (2 places I stayed the most) just seem to emptomizeignorance. Dudes didn't respect school and it was a sad to see. Plus I almost got shot in Richmond by a mother in her 30's in front of her kids so meand the bay dont get along

roll.gif

fam, i don't even %@%@ with Richmond, whether it's a @@%*%, a function, anything, if it's on the North side which is like half of the rich, youwon't see me out there.

I can't really speak on San Jose that much, I've only been down there at night to %@%@ with the clubs and what not. Hayward is kind eh though, not muchgoin on there, dare I say the "armpit" of the east bay.

Back
Top Bottom