If Mike Tyson smacked your lady, what would you do?

faint and play dead, i deal with her later but at least they'll be a later ...........

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Tell her to smack him back...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"Damn baby, you gonna let him do you like that?" *Takes a few steps back*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for sure.

Us Mexicans, We are a peaceful, yet Machete/Knife-wielding people. Our culture, differentiated by minor differences, is as follows: "OraleCabrón!"
f0zy4g.jpg

R.I.P. Mike Tyson.

see but if you leave to get the chrome.....what if mike chases you and hits you witht he haymaker to the back of ya head?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

see but if you leave to get the chrome.....what if mike chases you and hits you witht he haymaker to the back of ya head?
roll.gif

Donkey punch.

You know he has that in his arsenal.
laugh.gif

I remember when I was in the 10th grade I asked my math teacher this same question...
laugh.gif
I was such a dik...

on top of it all...mike is probably so high on dust that he feels no pain...it would take 400+ slugs like it did Tony Montana, before you stop him.

Get a new lady. But seriously I would do something, might get my !%% whooped but I'd do something.

First offer him a cookie and a glass of milk. Then clothesline him while he's dunking.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

on top of it all...mike is probably so high on dust that he feels no pain...it would take 400+ slugs like it did Tony Montana, before you stop him.

Quack Quack.

He can be as dusted as he wants. Knees don't work when you shoot them off. Period.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

roll.gif

Donkey punch.

You know he has that in his arsenal.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

someone needs to turn that sentence into a gif.

Back
Top Bottom