If Somebody Had A Gun To Your Head Right Now..

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

"$.49-$.59 hamburgers and Cheeseburgers at McDonalds next week fam...I know you dont wanna be locked up during that event"
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would say...

"Is this really what you want to do?" (while staring him dead in the eyes)

but the way my life is going now, I'd probably just start laughing and say "hey it was a good run while it lasted"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

"$.49-$.59 hamburgers and Cheeseburgers at McDonalds next week fam...I know you dont wanna be locked up during that event"
pimp.gif

eek.gif
where??

But if it was me I'd probably offer my kicks and when he takes a look at them, depending on how the gun is put up to my head, I would knock it out his handor move his arm out of my direction and go ape +%%! on his face.

I honestly would look him deep in the eyes and ask if he really wanted to do this. I'd say a select few of us for arguments sake 1% of humans are capableof murder without cause, of that 1% about half of them can kill someone while looking them in the eyes.

OP, your question needs to be spiced up...like this...
[h3]If Somebody Had A Gun To Your Head Right Now, and told you he would kill you first, then your ENTIRE family, unless you gave him "knowledge" for 30 min, would you do it?[/h3] [h3]Stipulations --[/h3]
  • [h3]The gun man is a man of his word.
    [/h3]
  • [h3]Knowledge must be given for the entire 30mins.[/h3]

Soooo who would go through with it...?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Y'all are so damn fake, talking about not begging and what not.

Trying so hard to maintain this hard-a persona, knowing damn well if you had a MOTHER EFFING GUN TO YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW, there would be NO RESPONSE LIKE'Oh well, dude. Do it or don't. I'm good either way.'

P-shaw.

I'd tell him about my son and I having a very positive father-son relationship, something that hasn't existed in my family for generations, and if I amtaken out of his life, then the cycle of pain in my family stemming from fatherless sons will continue.

All I got.
ohwell.gif

I'd simply ask him, "Who the **** am I to get in this type of situation? I think you got the wrong person."
I'm not going to act all G like some these cats here and tell him to kill me
grin.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
. I'd say anything. I'd lie and tell him I was a cop and remind him theconsequences of killing a cop.

I'd most likely be crying, wetting, and soiling myself throughout this ordeal.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
I'd probably tear up a bit and hit him with the

2uzp086.gif

see if I can trick him and run
laugh.gif
roll.gif

"Think fast"

and throw all my change out of my pocket into the air and scramble for the gun... Harrison Ford in Air Force One style.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
I'd probably tear up a bit and hit him with the

2uzp086.gif

see if I can trick him and run
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Trying so hard to maintain this hard-a persona, knowing damn well if you had a MOTHER EFFING GUN TO YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW, there would be NO RESPONSE LIKE 'Oh well, dude. Do it or don't. I'm good either way.'

P-shaw.

For real. Half of you(myself included) would probably be shaking so hard and so piss afraid they wouldn't be able to speak.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

[h3]If Somebody Had A Gun To Your Head Right Now, and told you he would kill you first, then your ENTIRE family, unless you gave him "knowledge" for 30 min, would you do it?[/h3] [h3]Stipulations --[/h3]
    [/h3]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

[/h3]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif