If Somebody Had A Gun To Your Head Right Now..

man, no bs i'd probably cry like a lil B*&%#, and give dude a sob story.

if that doesn't work,

i'll see if i can interest him in my sneaker collection.....if i had a nice one

id tell them im a son, grandson, great-grandson, brother, student, employee and please dont kill me because i deserve to live cuz i have nice eyes

I'd just tell him to do it and say my prayers. I aint gon give a man that much power over me, did it once when I got robbed for the first time, neveragain. He'll prolly want me to beg and what not to get joy out of it. It's a catch 22

N#$@% please *walks away*
followed by *BUK BUK BUK BUK*
got em
pimp.gif

tell him how much posts I got on niketalk and how it would all go to waist over a bullet in my head. j/k

I wouldn't say nothing to him probably just pray for my family out loud and hope he feels it in his heart not to shoot me.

"I ain't got nothing to live for."

Stare him straight in the eyes. Then eyes closed in case he shoots.

There's a chance he'll feel sorry, if not then you was going to die anyways, at least go out like a g.

Dead serious.

i've been shot at a few times, the last time we were in the truck and the dude was aiming right at me and shot right past my head, it just so happened myfriends left their guns at home, i wasn't thinking anything when it happened, it just happened so fast.
ohwell.gif

i would tell them my parents died in a car accident and my younger brother, who has cancer, lives with me so if you kill me he will end up on the streets anddie

"Come on now, what do you want me to say? You're the one with the gun. You think I'm going to say something stupid?"

Two of my homeboys have said this in a heated argument where the other person pulled out a gun. My boys lived to tell the story. I guess it does make a shooterthink.

My other homeboy was a G in a confrontation. Man, he just grabbed the gun and pointed it to his heart and said, " Shoot me, I dare you."
I guess his rep skyrocketed that day. This was in high school.

Well if Im gonna get shot either way, mind as well try to fight back, worst come worst, he'll shoot you in the back or something (rather than the head) andyou might survive.

If I had what the Minister said to Tommy when he had the mag to his head in Belly memorized....I would say that.

Back
Top Bottom