If Somebody Had A Gun To Your Head Right Now..

richkarlmarx

Banned
.. and told you you had 10 seconds to talk him out of killing you. What would you say?

try to think of a serious answer. its tough stuff

Need more details. Is he someone a know? Is he religious? Or some random guy?

If some random guy i would say if you are willing to take another mans life for something petty you should rot in hell (if i had the balls)

i would probably really just beg and say don't kill me ill give you anything

edit: and 90% of NTers are gonna say man i would take it like a man or i would fight back.
roll.gif

i wouldn't talk him out of anything. i'm not begging a dude for my life, fam.. either do it or don't. but make sure that you kill me because if isurvive, it's pulp fiction part 2 in the making.

Kill me. There's nothing I can offer you. Nothing I say or do will stop you so go ahead...*prays*

Id tell em id show him JRose5's pic if he didnt kill me.. and when he lowered the gun id kick em in the sack and be out.

hmmm..it use to be "go ahead , i dont give a *(^(*^
now that im married, it'll probably be...."my wife needs me."

nothing
the person would be so mad at me for pepper spraying them that they wouldn't give me 10 seconds to explain myself anyway lol

so let me get this straight u rather have your pride and be dead, while your whole family cries for your passing instead of begging?

"$.49-$.59 hamburgers and Cheeseburgers at McDonalds next week fam...I know you dont wanna be locked up during that event"
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'd aim it for the middle of my eyes....@+# can i say? im not gonna beg[/color]

**suck my teeth** "O word?!?....thats how you goin?!? do what you gone do, take what you need...and make sure you kill me"

simple....the next choice is his/hers

btw....this has happened to me before..
smh.gif
, but im stillhere to talk about it..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

"$.49-$.59 hamburgers and Cheeseburgers at McDonalds next week fam...I know you dont wanna be locked up during that event"
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Are some of you serious for not begging?

I'd probably make up a lie and tell him "I have two kids"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

so let me get this straight u rather have your pride and be dead, while your whole family cries for your passing instead of begging?
grin.gif

who's to say he wont kill you even if you do beg?
I'd be damned if I beg for my life by another man that was created under God

Back
Top Bottom