If Sony's PS3 came out before Microsoft's Xbox 360...

prem092

Banned
Do you think you would have waited for the 360, or just went ahead and bought the PS3? All these threads about people having problems with their Xbox-es makeme regret ever buying one sometimes. I can tell you that I wouldn't have bought the PS3 first because it was $600.00
ohwell.gif
Now that the PS3 is $400.00, I canjust buy one of those, and have the best of both worlds... And I'm not Xbox bashing because I do like my Xbox but, in on thread some dude was like ,"if you're having problems w/ your PS3, just send it to sony so they can replace it, oh that's right they don't do that
laugh.gif
" Then aftersome time, I realized that's not a good look for Xbox, if they have it were they already know they'll have to fix millions of Xbox-es they know they$(% up the system. To me it's a good look that Sony doesn't have to have it were they have to fix all these PS3's because they know they did itright. But honestly, it's Microsoft's fault for rushing the product...

I got a 360 but in about another year or so, the PS3 is going to THE console to own, just like the PS2 was.

Naw , I love my 360 never divorce it. But I might have bought a PS3 also. Plus if the 360 came out second I think it would have less problems.

PS3 *****!!

Would yall recommend the 40gb or 80gb?

Is the PS3 online stuff free vs. 360 where you gotta pay?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

PS3 *****!!

I don't see why you would buy the 80GB, you can upgrade the HDD yourself to an even larger one like a 160GB for cheaper. the PS3 online sstuff is free,but i still prefer paying $50 for 13 months of XBL. I dont see why people freak out about paying $4 per month.

i'll get a ps3 here in about a year or too
i don't play games enough to have both
i play my 360 like 2-3 hours a week if that

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

PS3 *****!!

I don't see why you would buy the 80GB, you can upgrade the HDD yourself to an even larger one like a 160GB for cheaper. the PS3 online sstuff is free, but i still prefer paying $50 for 13 months of XBL. I dont see why people freak out about paying $4 per month.
If you upgrade your HDD from 40GB to whatever, will the console be backwards compatible...will I be able to play my Street Fighter Alpha Anthology?

Originally Posted by ao17

PS3 *****!!

I don't see why you would buy the 80GB, you can upgrade the HDD yourself to an even larger one like a 160GB for cheaper. the PS3 online sstuff is free, but i still prefer paying $50 for 13 months of XBL. I dont see why people freak out about paying $4 per month.
If you upgrade your HDD from 40GB to whatever, will the console be backwards compatible...will I be able to play my Street Fighter Alpha Anthology?

nope.

Nope...I just bought a 360 cause the price went down to $350 and it was Falcon model...I'm not paying $600 to play games. I wouldnt mind coppin the $400version later on though....*@@# the backward compatible...never used it with ps2 or 360...

Originally Posted by PREM092

Do you think you would have waited for the 360, or just went ahead and bought the PS3? All these threads about people having problems with their Xbox-es make me regret ever buying one sometimes. I can tell you that I wouldn't have bought the PS3 first because it was $600.00
ohwell.gif
Now that the PS3 is $400.00, I can just buy one of those, and have the best of both worlds... And I'm not Xbox bashing because I do like my Xbox but, in on thread some dude was like , "if you're having problems w/ your PS3, just send it to sony so they can replace it, oh that's right they don't do that
laugh.gif
" Then after some time, I realized that's not a good look for Xbox, if they have it were they already know they'll have to fix millions of Xbox-es they know they $(% up the system. To me it's a good look that Sony doesn't have to have it were they have to fix all these PS3's because they know they did it right. But honestly, it's Microsoft's fault for rushing the product...
I think it was better to have the 360 come out before the PS3 because if it didn't would you think you'd have the option to buy a $400 PS3? Idon't think so they got pressured to sell for less and just hope that blu ray would win so they could recoup losses. Otherwise it might still be $600 PS3s

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Naw , I love my 360 never divorce it. But I might have bought a PS3 also. Plus if the 360 came out second I think it would have less problems.

also if ps3 came out earlier it wouldnt have the build in blu ray

if i remember correctly thats what causes the delays

i still would have gotten the 360. i was just never a fan of the playstation controller. this goes back to the OG playstation. this is my personal opinion,theres no need to flame.

meh, you never know what would have happened. i never liked theoretical questions. what if biggie and tupac was alive? would they be playing each other on 360or PS3?

i'm surprised this thread is still keeping it clean, with no flames popping up.

i bought a ps3 to save money..

im only on for about an hour or 2 every other day (NBA 2k8 + COD
pimp.gif
) so imnot about to spend hundreds more on wireless adapters, batteries, online service, etc..
+ i dont think i have the patience to go through the RR0D repair process..

Originally Posted by ao17

PS3 *****!!

nope.

Thanks man, I had to know for sure.

i still would have gotten the 360. i was just never a fan of the playstation controller. this goes back to the OG playstation. this is my personal opinion, theres no need to flame.
Yeah I feel you. I'm actually just a bigger fan of the games on 360. The PS3 is a great console with a lot of features, but I just don'thave a huge following of the games. Some games are cool like Metal Gear and stuff, but outside of that, I don't have many favorite Playstation titles. I dolove the Blu-Ray though. Unfortunately, not every player out there has every feature. Even the PS3 has some audio codec problems when processing "highdefinition" sound.

Eventually, I'm sure I'll get one. But I still like my 360
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom